Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Solution To Laggy Apps And Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Laggy Apps And Device (976 Views)

Still Using Laggy Android??? See How To Boost The Speed And Performance / Are Itel's 512MB RAM Phones Laggy? / Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Goto settings>developer option window scale .5x>Transition scale .5x> Animator scale .5x
Leave, tap an app, your heavy game,or stock browser and feel the speed
If your device do not have, developer option
Because Google always hide this option, that being the only means to tweak your device.
Goto settings> About device> tap build number, three to seven times, a message will appear, You are now a developer. The developer option will appear, tweak the aforementioned speed tweak
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Add this speed maniac browser called butterfly, you will likely discard UC and opera mini
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Love your games with better and enhanced graphics? Enable Force 4x MSAA. In developer option
To experience apps weird action turn off, window, Transition and Animator, especially for low performance device
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
God bless u op, it works like magic
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
indigene:
Love your games with better and enhanced graphics? Enable Force 4x MSAA. In developer option
To experience apps weird action turn off, window, Transition and Animator, especially for low performance device
explain this ur last post well, the first post is working well
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
it made my friends gtide to be fast and made my tecno h5 to be slow. y?
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Vickydera2:
it made my friends gtide to be fast and made my tecno h5 to be slow. y?
what are your window,transition, and animator settings.
Most Tecno came with developer options embedded, waiting for tweaking.
Do not enable force 4x MSAA, if you do not have heavy games, Do not enable force GPU rendering.
Enable allow mock location to confuse Zappa reading your location
Do not tweak, window, transition and animator beyond .1x
Disable same tweak, as screenshot shown, and see if it work well.
I may not be able to answer for every device

Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by rottable(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
what if i increase it to 10*, what will happen?
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
rottable:
listen to d prince music that's what I can tell u

OYO
Re: Solution To Laggy Apps And Device by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
rottable:
Grab a shovel and digger to bury your phone, and a cold lager, to wipe away your tears.
Hit the .10x mark all thru, go to app or screen, swipe to all running apps, tap launcher, force stop, hit your home button.
Maybe you can land at your riverine base safely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sjcam Sj4000 Plus Wifi 2k Video Recording 30fps Waterproof Action Sport Camera / Huawei Y3 - One Of The Cheapest Android Device In Nigera Today / Check This Amazing Blackberry Z30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.