Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. (34572 Views)

For N6.5m, Would You Buy This Burnt Lamborghini Murcielago Or A New Kia Picanto? / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) / 4 Burnt To Death In Early Morning Accident In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by peeparty(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
......so at about 12:30pm today 9/4/015.I was awake by a shout,heard people screaming fire ooooooo.My first thot was my document oo,then I reliase it all in my mailbox. I quickly rushed out to the scene, I observed people packing stuffs from their shops;on my investigation I found out that it was a tanker loaded with petrol, who had tried to dodge a gallop in the process lost control.and swave into a waiting mini bus parked in front of shops and gbam it happen.The was an old woman in one of the shops ,that did not survived because the truck pushed the bus and closed the her shop and being that she is old no way to escape.

.....Now this is the gist the was a filling station just after a street,close to this shops where the tanker was actually coming to offload, and the house I was sleeping is the first building in the street just before the filling station.and here I am still (STANDING).we are just greatfull it did not happen @night when people would be sleeping..

....mod abeg carry this Mara go d right sections.

........Dem never chi chum chin.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by dharay99: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
shocked.this one na gobé, ayakata original gobé....

Abeg make una help am move ds thread xommot 4here.

1 Like

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by kolomax(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank God for your life
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by peeparty(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
mor.see pple stealing tin from d shop

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by 25omega(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
see thief with indome packets grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by ammyluv2002(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow! This is serious

Thank God nobody was burnt
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by dharay99: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
25omega:
see thief with indome packets grin grin

buh we are still in d era of "stealing is not corruption" u know... grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by ginawest(f): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
some pipu stl had d guts to steal?anyway,man must whack

5 Likes

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by glin(f): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank God for ur life.
Rip to the old woman.

Sudden death will not be our portion ijn Amen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by CrazyScientist: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
See indomie theifing!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by peeparty(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
2 to d last pix,dat man u see pointing his finger fought bekos someone,overpowered his son and collected d indomie he stole from d shop.

.....rest in peace grandma, she just started d business, with her only surviving son just to keep her from trouble and bordem bfor she go die for house and now she don come shop come die.chai. d annoying part firs service no respond on time sef.
...lord am grtful for d was no lost in our camp am still here with my nairaland family in tough times and in good times ...Dem never chi chum chin.

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by peeparty(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:
shocked.this one na gobé, ayakata original gobé....

Abeg make una help am move ds thread xommot 4here.
you should know is not everything you joke with.pls sir try being mute so u don't air shit.

6 Likes

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by DuchessLily(f): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm.... Thank God for ur life OP
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
God saved ur a$$! You've got to give him all the thanks...
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by dharay99: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
peeparty:
you should know is not everything you joke with.pls sir try being mute so u don't air shit.

plz outline d statement I made dat makes it look like I'm jokin... undecided
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow! dis is really serious o. just thank God 4 ur life.

1 Like

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by 19naia(m): 3:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Wow, so sad... It seems every day there is news of a tanker or container lorry falling over somewhere in Nigeria... That is a terrible amount of big truck accidents... People must not be willing to go anywhere near big trucks there anymore... Soon people will be vexed with anybody who drives such beasts... shocked
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2015
It's a pity,@op thank God for your life.
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by CrazyMan(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Just thank God that at least you survived. May the soul of that old woman rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Blurry: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
But who are those hungry mofos smiling with their noodles loot. angry angry

@OP,

Receive the anointing to get a job so you did be busy working rather than sleeping at midday.

Rest in Peace to the Old Lady....
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
ok
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Brain booting ready go..... OK, what I see in this issue is i just pray one day we have separate roads for heavy lorries. Thank God for your life sha. But @op you need to come and pay your Thanksgiving tithe
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Rahmatuparker: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God 4 ur life. Ur death time never reach sha, may d soul of dat old woman rest in peace, ameen.
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Gbolask24(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
JESSSUUU!!! shocked shocked shocked

BREAKING NEWS: Over 200 Missing Nigerian Girls Have Been Found After 1 year
Click Here For Details + Photos==>>http://bwgist.com/boko-haram/chibok-girls-reportedly-sighted-in-gwoza/
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Ejovwoke(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
God have mercy!!
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by hazyfm: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
AND THESE IIDIOTS ARE BUSY STAELING FROM HER SHOP...

[size=38pt]SOME NIGERIANS ARE TERRIBLE BEINGS[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by MadCow1: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sad..
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Realgana(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
EYYA
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by inevitableme(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Becus of FTC, I could not even read what was posted. Any RIP to the dead. ApC should find a lasting solution to this please. Warning!!! Quote me, u die of SANGO hurricane FIRE
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
MAKA WHY?

information wey no get location!!!

OP abeg where e happen? and

why u dey sleep by that time?

na night work u dey do?

u be nightcrawler?

last bullet

never biliv anything that ggrin typed up there please!!!

RIP to OLD MAMA

cry cry cry
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by olexjay(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Before I comment...... kai!! I sight some guys picking up indomie, pls help me ask if it belong to them.

@op I'm happy u never burn to death from your sleep, sometimes NL could be helpful assume u're on NL reading some trashy post then u will immediately know when the stuffs happen, but @least u still able to capture some of the scene.

May the soul of the old woman RIP.
Re: How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping. by Realgana(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
MadCow1:
Shit
For President Olusegun Obasanjo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car / Rarest Cars In The World And What Their Price Tags Are Now / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.