Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? (930 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by nmadi(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

Juli collections wants to know what you will be wearing for the forthcoming Valentine?
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by MrCrackles(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2009
POSTER

Christmas, 9/11 and Sallah clothes are not enough every year abi?

U dey craze and you no get job!
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by ToToChoper: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
Juli collections heh.

Well, as for me I will be wearin the new "buked naked collections"  grin grin grin grin grin

While expecting to explore plenty plenty Victoria's secret and also hoping to find the reason why Frederick went to Hollywood-----------------leaves room quickly
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by nmadi(f): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2009
MrCrackers, thanks for your abusive language, its so unfortunate that you dont have home training, but all the same TRAIN YOURSELF. its not too late.
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by mafolayomi(f): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy, @ Brash, i understand you jare
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by ikamefa(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
ToToChoper:

Juli collections heh.

Well, as for me I will be wearin the new "buked naked collections"  grin grin grin grin grin

While expecting to explore plenty plenty Victoria's secret and also hoping to find the reason why Frederick went to Hollywood-----------------leaves room quickly

" grin "

must i wear anything special? undecided after all am going to be in a drunken stupor for the most part " grin " so why wear some thing special? cheesy
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by ToToChoper: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
Kai!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by vanilla143: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2009
as 4 me , i am gonna put on a red sexy spageti gown to make my man go crazy
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by vanilla143: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2009
as 4 me , i am gonna put on a red sexy spageti gown to make my man go crazy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by sweetmum(f): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2009
cheesy am going for a wedding with my friend
i will wear gown, locally made.
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by tishat(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
POSTER

Christmas, 9/11 and Sallah clothes are not enough every year abi?

U dey craze and you no get job!

Must you be abusive for you to express yourself?? Children or those that think and behave like one are not allowed in this forum.FYI
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by MrCrackles(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
tishat:

Must you be abusive for you to express yourself?? Children or those that think and behave like one are not allowed in this forum.FYI

Eat a manliness if you are not happy!
Arrow
Re: What Are You Going To Wear This Valentine? by spikedcylinder: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2009
Why will anyone need clothes on vals day? cheesy

Exclusive High Fashion Colors? / Shoes For Sale: Plimsoles For Gurls Sneakers For Dudes / This Thread Is Stricly For Fan Of Body Shapers Only