Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide (4642 Views)

Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by phemmyutd(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
What awaits Governor Ayodele Fayose in the next few days is becoming clearer as the Ekiti helmsman moves personal property out of the Government House.
This emerged as the State Police Command and State Directorate State Services (DSS) withdrew their operatives from the security outfit of the factional Speaker of Ekiti State House of Assembly, Dele Olugbemi.

Signs that the governor would have problems keeping his job emerged few days ago when President Goodluck Jonathan refused to see Fayose on his visit to the Aso Rock.
PDP sources said the President is angry with Fayose over mismanagement of campaign cash and image problem the governor caused him by his relentless attacks on the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, which soared support for the retired General while diminishing the profile of the President.
Security sources said Fayose compounded problem for himself while condemning President Jonathan for not using soldiers for the election.
"Security officers were holding a meeting with the governor and he was told to ensure adequate security to douse tension. Carelessly, the governor said he was not sure whether "that stupid President will agree like he refused to do during the presidential election".
"Unfortunately, Fayose did not know that he was being recorded. The tape was sent to the President who after listening to it decided to leave Fayose to his fate. Second day, the Speaker's security aides were withdrawn and Speaker Omirin's security aides were restored while the state was secured for APC lawmakers to hold a sitting preparatory to Fayose's impeachment," a source explained.
News about Olugbemi's security withdrawal had been rife since news broke that the police and DSS had restored their officers to the service of Dr Adewale Omirin as his security officials.
Olugbemi himself on a morning live EKTV programme Ee Jii Re Bi today confirmed that his security aides had been withdrawn, explaining that his pleas with the commissioner of police to restore his security aides fell on deaf ears.
In the programme, Olugbemi spoke clearly about the cracks in Fayose's government.
He accused the governor of his one-man show style, even as he also accused the governor of starving the Assembly.
"The governor does not take me along in governance even though he knows that I am a stabilizing factor in this government. If am impeached today, that is the end of Fayose's government. But he likes taking out his deputy governor, Chief of Staff, commissioners and other aides while he leaves me out. This pains me a lot and it is better the governor is told to stop practising it. He likes to talk on my befalf and I hate representation by proxy because it is not a good thing.
"I am supposed to have seven aides but I can only manage to employ three aides who I pay out of my personal purse. I fuel and maintain my cars from my personal purse," he complained.
A police headquarters source also confirmed this evening that Olugbemi's security aides had been withdrawn.
Also this evening, government sources said Fayose had removed almost all his property from the Governor's Lodge.
Early this morning, the governor sent four hilux vans moving his personal effects from the Governor's Lodge to his Spotless Hotel. Each van made four trips.
Two weeks earlier, there were reports that the governor carted some beds to his Afao and Ibadan homes.
Another source said Fayose's behaviour betrayed his intention in recent times, citing his last week secret journey out of Ekiti State and today's recorded broadcast to Ekiti people.
"He likes loud life, but his behaviour recently suggests he is greatly troubled. He sneaked out of Ekiti State last week and quietly entered. Today, he presented a recorded broadcast to the people as a live broadcast. Something is wrong with oga. The way he is moving his property out of the Government House confirms he is up to a game that is known only to himself," the source said.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin

Good riddance. Useless man

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na everyday Ekiti dey get breaking news? Chai!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by PassingShot(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Put source make e for sweet.

Good for him. Fayose's knows his days are numbered.

Conspiracy by a few cabals not representative of the majority is destined to collapse like a pack of cards.

Soon, Fayose will be crowned as "The Only Man To Be Impeached Twice As A Governor"

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by DonaldGenes(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cross leg while reading Post

*With Dog meat besides me*

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by abduljabbar4(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
This should serve as a lesson to all. But some people are daft to the extend of caliing him their role model

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by mymadam(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
IF true, it's... GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD NONSENSE. A bye election in the offing? Ready, steady.... GO! Nigeria rocks!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by Keegan: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
The guy is heading into the lagoon. Bye-bye Fayose okugbe, alailepoloju!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gbagbo style ....loading

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by Akanbee2015: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Put source make e for sweet.

Good for him. Fayose's knows his days are numbered.

Conspiracy by a few cabals not representative of the majority is destined to collapse like a pack of cards.

Soon, Fayose will be crowned as "The Only Man To Be Impeached Twice As A Governor"

Good to know this is happening to one of the touts of our Democracy. But the last time I checked, he said whoever impeach him, impeach God. Dat guy sabi craze o. Lol

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by GudluckIBB(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
I KNEW FAYOSE IS A 2 FACED MAN RIGHT FROM WHEN HE WAS THE FIRST TO PUT A CALL THROUGH TO GMB TO CONGRATULATE HIM.HE NEVER KNEW BUHARI WILL WIN THE ELECTION HENCE HIS USELESS NEWS PAPERS ADVERTS. GOOD LUCK JONATHAN SHOULD NOT LEAVE FAYOSE ALONE NOW THAT THE CHIPS ARE DOWN BECOS WHEN FAYOSE WAS CAMPAIGNING VIGOROUSLY FOR HIM,PUTTING DEATH WISH FOR GMB,CALLING OBJ NAMES,SAYING GMB IS WEARING DIAPERS,SPONSORING PEOPLE TO HARRAS GMB IN THE UK,..........GEJ AND PDP WERE APPLAUDING HIM.HE WAS THIER HERO THEN. NO BODY CAUTIONED HIM.THEY WERE BEHAVING AS IF THEY WERE gods.NOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED AND GEJ IS AVOIDING FAYOSE ALREADY.......ITS A PITY

LESSON...........DO NOT EVER UNDER ESTIMATE ANY BODY IN LIFE COS NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Even Fayose knows Jonathan is silly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by ademega(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fayose how market ?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by omenka(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op, wey your source??

Meanwhile...

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
phemmyutd:
[size=15pt]Carelessly, the governor said he was not sure whether "that stupid President will agree like he refused to do during the presidential election".
"Unfortunately, Fayose did not know that he was being recorded[/size]. The tape was sent to the President who after listening to it decided to leave Fayose to his fate. Second day, the Speaker's security aides were withdrawn and Speaker Omirin's security aides were restored while the state was secured for APC lawmakers to hold a sitting preparatory to Fayose's impeachment," a source explained.
News about Olugbemi's security withdrawal had been rife since news broke that the police and DSS had restored their officers to the service of

These were the type of people Jonathan surrounded himself with and led him into the ditch

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by Elslim: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fayose... his mentor

Abeg I de find d Guy wey d always use d above line weneva Fayose appears on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by Jeffoo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
oboy dis film go tough oo! please me d popcorn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by sinizia: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Who the gods wants to kill, they first make mad. Fayose you see your life?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is Jonathan really silly as Fayose said?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by Hedybee(f): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2015

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by godunia(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fayose,breaking Record as the only Governor to be impeached twice.chai........Tinubu should pls appoint him as the Chairman of touts in the South-west,that position is his original calling.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by seunfly: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
OK oooo.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by ammy4id: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
this is just the beginning for him not that they will impeach him along but also withdraw all the money he as stole for both fedral and state govtnment

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by eposho: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
This shows there are limits to stomach infrastructure. While that runs yard good governance will take you miles.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by sammyj: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good development, he should park sharp sharp never will we allow an emperor like Fayose that refuse to learn his lesson to rule in Nigeria again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by OrigamiIII: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
The Ekiti state government house should be immediately secured by the police and DSS otherwise, the fayose we know is capable of hiring tugs to set the government house on fire while blaming the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by armadeo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
omenka:
Op, wey your source??

Meanwhile...

Wrong representation . doctore was a man loyal and well trained by batiatus George.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by olu77(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Vilain to verybody role model to one confused somebody
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by ibisko04: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fayose, i am sorry for you. Your wife warned you, you did not listen to the woman whom you are reaping the rewards of her prayers to the almighty.
You behaves as if you have no home training as little as can be measured. You mess up the mercy of God on your life. You put the whole of Ekiti people into shame. You shamelessly put your self to the position of evil messenger among the governors of PDP.
Now you are facing the music you orchestrated by your hooliganism.
If you are a thinking man, a reasonable man, a man who think of yesterday and tomorrow. You would have behave otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
No sauce!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by spako4(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Reality has dawned on him that Buhari is new president.
Don't mess up with the General .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide by chacoonder(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fayose, your days are numbered..Never tackle God's anointed (GMB)..grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Was Not Joking When He Said This (pics) / South-east Is The Most Secure Geo-political Zone - UN / Reasons Why Nigerians Hate The Igbos – Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.