Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Gsm Call Bug, Call Hacking Device, Record Voice Call Remotely On Another Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gsm Call Bug, Call Hacking Device, Record Voice Call Remotely On Another Phone (1537 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Call Bug, Call Hacking Device, Record Voice Call Remotely On Another Phone by bethelmendelsad: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
To become a distributor or reseller of this product call: 08036911296, 07065804088 or visit: www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Operation: User Guide

Simply insert a GSM SIM card of your desired phone number inside for the bug device, then put it in anywhere you want in the world! Whatever what you want to monitor, just dial up the bug's inserted phone number and listening anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone / telephone at hone, office...

Trying to find out the truth about what's being said behind your back? Now you can and from anywhere in the world.

You can even place several N95 spy audio devices and set them up at your desired locations like your bedroom, living room, conference room or office. Just insert a SIM card into the audio spy device, followed by your cellphone number from your mobile phone, then your bug is active and ready for action!

The product that supports the four global standard GSM frequencies (Quard-band 900MHz, 1800MHz & 1900MHz), so you can be confident of it working mostly place in the world. )

Important Notice

When the battery is depleted, it starts charging 3 minutes later after it is connected to the electrical outlet Before the first time using, the device should be fully charge in order to reach best performance.

Charger standard: 5.0V 300-500MA, Please use standard charger in case of host damage.

Make sure to install it in the environment with strong GSM signal. Weak signal or lack of signal will contribute to bad effect and out of run, If the lights off, please charge it and use later.

If you can't connect to the device please re-install the SIM card or try it after battery charging. If the devices can not automatically answer calling, please re-install the SIM card

Q: So you have to pay for a plan on a sim card to use in the device?

A:Yes. You need an active sim card. I use a sim card with a pre paid plan.

Q: I cannot get connected to the bug. I installed the sim card, activated the card and nothing.

A:Ok, device takes some time until it call to the activated number. Put device on a place with some noise and wait a bit. After like 10 minuts it...

Re: Gsm Call Bug, Call Hacking Device, Record Voice Call Remotely On Another Phone by jeffizy(m): 2:06am On Apr 14, 2015
A bug of that size ain't no bug.
When everyone already gets to notice it. what's left to bug?

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 50,000 Every Month Just From My Social Media Platforms (facebook And / Tested And Trusted Sources Of Income / How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.