Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Hmmmm. . . - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hmmmm. . . (10794 Views)

Naija...hmmmm / Almost New Year Again...hmmmm / Am Hungry, I Need Food Lyk Hmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayomidegal:

My g deactivated my old moniker cos of a nlder
Pele!
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:
Marijuana has not yet been legalised in Nigeria, so whether you're joking or not, it can't be allowed on the forum.

When it becomes legal, you and your 'cohorts' will be very free to play with it.

Romance section has just one official chat thread. Any other thread will mean unnecessary duplication of threads. If every member decided to have a 'special' thread for themselves and their friends, you can imagine how messed up the whole forum will be.

If we allow you to create a chat thread because you and your friends are not comfortable with the Derailer's Paradise, then it means we will have to allow any other user who wants to create their own special thread. That's a recipe for chaos.

It's nothing personal, bob. I'm just doing my job. Hope you understand?

Unbold your post, Orijin101, its against the rules.

"11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD/huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting images."
ok, heard you. . . but you know I'm not the only one engaged in the act bold wordings but i wonder why you've decided to carry out your judgment on me alone embarassed and you know datz partiality

i chatted with some other mods and super-mods with the bolded words but they never complained, why do you have to be so hard on me?

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm. . . by dharay99: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
hmm, now i get dat marijuana aspect...see explanation.
.lolz, grin
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

Ye kpa grin
but datz d last I'm ever gonna create sha wink
Re: Hmmmm. . . by ayomidegal: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Pele!

lolz,
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

but datz d last I'm ever gonna create sha wink

Story for the greek gods and their numerous concubines tongue
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hun I started reading a story you wrote, nylon bag, and you stopped for a longtime. Have you gone through your writers block and continued.

Can I just add I really loved reading it and if it was on sale as a hardback book I swear I would own one. So well done you're an amazing writer.

Sorry for quoting you on the wrong thread but I just wanted to share.

Ishilove:
Marijuana has not yet been legalised in Nigeria, so whether you're joking or not, it can't be allowed on the forum.

When it becomes legal, you and your 'cohorts' will be very free to play with it.

Romance section has just one official chat thread: www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers

Any other thread will mean unnecessary duplication of threads. If every member decided to have a 'special' thread for themselves and their friends, you can imagine how messed up the whole forum will be.

If we allow you to create a chat thread because you and your friends are not comfortable with the Derailer's Paradise, then it means we will have to allow any other user who wants to create their own special thread. That's a recipe for chaos.

"11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD/huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting images."

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm. . . by redhook(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Romance section has just one official chat thread: www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers

Any other thread will mean unnecessary duplication of threads. If every member decided to have a 'special' thread for themselves and their friends, you can imagine how messed up the whole forum will be.

......ishilove most peeps have noticed u to be someone who bans people "selectively" especially since some of your friends are fond of calling or posting your name while issuing empty threats before people get banned! So I think you should re-evaluate the way u go about your bans! Life does not end on n.l!

3 Likes

Re: Hmmmm. . . by Fabdedon(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

baba, e be like say you sef need ban grin

fabdedon, report here cool
yes sir any case to handle..glad yo have u back grin
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

Story for the greek gods and their concubines tongue
2points. . . nice one
[sub]don't complain when i start my own sha
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:
......ishilove most peeps have noticed u to be someone who bans people "selectively" especially since some of your friends are fond of calling or posting your name while issuing empty threats before people get banned! So I think you should re-evaluate the way u go about your bans! Life does not end on n.l!
Can you give me instances of this alleged selective banning?
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
yes sir any case to handle..glad yo have u back grin
no qualms bro, peace! cool
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

2points. . . nice one
[sub]don't complain when i start my own sha

I was just kidding tongue
Re: Hmmmm. . . by dharay99: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:

hmmm, sensational there smiley
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiam55:
Hun I started reading a story you wrote, nylon bag, and you stopped for a longtime. Have you gone through your writers block and continued.

Can I just add I really loved reading it and if it was on sale as a hardback book I swear I would own one. So well done you're an amazing writer.

Sorry for quoting you on the wrong thread but I just wanted to share.

Thanks a million! It is very encouraging smiley

Yes I've overcome it and I'm back to writing. I will be dropping more updates from now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

I was just kidding tongue
hahahahahaha grin
she z scared of me grin
Re: Hmmmm. . . by redhook(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ishilove:

Can you give me instances of this alleged selective banning?
...... I can't start searching threads over such a trivial issue but I will go one better! one so called missclassy and naijaboy are fond of calling your name out! And they both use bad, insultive language and butt into peoples threads a lot! But they never seem to get banned meanwhile others do! Is it an anomaly or selective judgement? I'm sure mr orijin or darkrebel can testify!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

hahahahahaha grin
she z scared of me grin

I am scared of no one. Never have been, never will be..... undecided
Re: Hmmmm. . . by alberto2k(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

hahahahahaha grin
she z scared of me grin

Wehrey!!! grin

Abi na you dey fear her

You stopped using grin grin ALL BOLDED
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
alberto2k:

Wehrey!!! grin

Abi na you dey fear her

Stop using who? my friend be careful angry angry angry
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Fabdedon(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

no qualms bro, peace! cool
lol yeah yeah.. #peace
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
alberto2k:

Wehrey!!! grin

Abi na you dey fear her

you be monkeygrin na another person i dey follow talk, no be ishiii tongue
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:

lol yeah yeah.. #peace
pass me dat kush bro cheesy
make i take cool body
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sinizia pls come and see first hand example.
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

I am scared of no one. Never have been, never will be..... undecided
don't take it personal, I'm also kidding tongue
Re: Hmmmm. . . by alberto2k(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bolded:

Stop using who? my friend be careful angry angry angry

mail ishi.love grin grin
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
ayomidegal:

What on earth is ok orijin? I dey vex this afternoon
watz d cause of your vexation?
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Fabdedon(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

ok, heard you. . . but
i chatted with some other mods and super-mods with the bolded words but they never complained, why do you have to be so hard on me?
in actual sence bro i would say she is seeking your attention.. undecided
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Why u carry origin101 matter 4 head? undecided
She is only crushing on me grin
Re: Hmmmm. . . by ayomidegal: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

watz d cause of your vexation?

Nothing, I just tire for some guys here.
Re: Hmmmm. . . by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:
...... I can't start searching threads over such a trivial issue but I will go one better! one so called missclassy and naijaboy are fond of calling your name out! And they both use bad, insultive language and butt into peoples threads a lot! But they never seem to get banned meanwhile others do! Is it an anomaly or selective judgement? I'm sure mr orijin or darkrebel can testify!
Everyone that I've banned since I became a mod broke the rules. If missclassy and naijaboy do what you have accused them of, please report them and they will be sanctioned. The abovementioned users REPORT offensive posts, and the mods act on those reports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Occupy Nairaland / Man Wears Wedding Gown In A Gay Wedding ( Photo ) / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.