Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? (1067 Views)

Iwu: The Body Markings Of The Edo People. / Ekiti People - The Origin / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Are Edo people really the masters in witccraft, voodoos, mammywater worshipping, jazz?
I've heard this a lot of time, how true is it?
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by ayomidegal: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
DavidJohnDavid:
Are Edo people really the masters in witccraft, voodoos, mammywater worshipping, jazz?

And you decided to show your stupidity to the world. Park well joor
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by tpiadotcom: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
reason for the question?
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by todayguest(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Not true bro.
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by lelamela: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
I wonder when will witchcraft die out in Africa

in Europe it has been dead since almost 700 years.though they did have witches in middle age,but it was rare

1 Like

Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by amor4ce(m): 1:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by macof(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
lelamela:
I wonder when will witchcraft die out in Africa

in Europe it has been dead since almost 700 years.though they did have witches in middle age,but it was rare

Maybe your should begin witch hunting if u are so bothered
Re: Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? by macof(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
DavidJohnDavid:

Senseless question

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Flags Off First African Solo Flight By A Nigerian / Curtis Iredia Eidenogie: Facts You Need To Know About The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanl / Males/females; How Often Do You Pleasure Yourself And How Do You Feel About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.