Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. (756 Views)

"It Can Never Happen!...Tinubu Cannot Make His Lagos Boy My Governor" - OBJ / We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP / Peter Obi Cannot Make Ihedioha Governor In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. by jaetrill(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
My dear Nairalanders and my fellow Lagosians and my Igbo brothers, we all know that the Oba of Lagos made an unwise statement but are we willing to loose our virtue all in the name of stubbornness? are we ready to loose the future plans of the betterment of Lagosians because of stubbornness?
Oba Rilwan Akiolu can not throw the Igbo tribe into the lagoon, it's not possible. He does not have to power to do so. In case you have forgotten we are in the era of democracy, he has no power to do so.
Never in my life have I seen a situation where two wrongs will make a right. let's be the more civilized citizens and vote for who we think will do the needful and favour us. let us not judge based on anger or revenge. like a friend once said "Until when a mosquito lands on your scrotum that's when you'll know that there are many ways to solve a problem without being violent, " let's show him we are wise and matured, after all maturity is not a thing of age.
I'm pretty sure the Oba is regretting his statement where he is but pride is his limiting factor.
I believe that the Oba should apologise and retract his statement after all because we are humans, nobody is above mistake but like I said above two wrongs cannot make a right vote wisely.
Thanks for reading.
One Nigeria. United we stand divided we fall.
Re: Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. by SPDAZZY(f): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
thanks

you don try

1 Like

Re: Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
SPDAZZY:
thanks

you don try

I dedicate this FTC to my fiance who introduced me to nairaland
I will be here to read his story when he start regretting introducing you to Nairaland.
Re: Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. by SPDAZZY(f): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
I will be here to read his story when he start regretting introducing you to Nairaland.

I see, but i believe a little less of criticism would help you.

1 Like

Re: Two Wrongs Cannot Make A Right. by jaetrill(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
*clears throat *

(1) (Reply)

This Broom Is Strong O! / Zoning: APC Meets Today / Stop Being Cry Babies, Learn How To Play Opposition Politics – APC Tells PDP NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.