Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. (4992 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by truthispainful: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
He was in Alake's Palace to see Oba Adedotun Gbadebo who he believed who help him. His meeting with The Alake may not yield result. Fayose, whose where about is sketchy but definitely not in Ekiti we are reliably informed that he, Gov. Fayose was in Abeokuta and had a delegation to see Oba Akiolu to persuade Tinubu.
Having been frustrated in his effort to see Olowu of Owu, Oba Adegboyega Dosunmu he approached President Olusegun Obasanjo's gate against all advice not to. He was politely informed that. Obj had traveled.
He requested to see "the man from Benue" as he shouted atop his voice. He meant Mr. Vitalise Itarse whose name he can not immediately remember.
Desperately and frustratingly he checked into Green Legacy Hotel under a different name.
The Obas we were told were warned to stair clear of the matter.
Meanwhile his Lagos entourage or emissaries have no good news for him. He departed for either Lagos or Ibadan. His complained angrily that I. G P is working with his enemies in Ekiti to destroy him. Lere Olayinka could not utter a word when contacted.
Fayose is really upset and ruffled.

Please Yorubas should help Ayodele Fayose beg Obasanjo. Omo kekere k'ole je eko koma fii ra enu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by bewla(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
say who
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Elslim: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Source?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by sigmundfreud(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahahaha...
Fayose running helter-skelter till he runs out of office!
Obj already expecting the prodigal son.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by kolomax(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Am sure OBASANJO will be the last person he will run too

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by GboyegaD(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
How credible is this information?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by midolian(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hahahhaha...Baba iyabo? Bad market

Fayose's house is on fire ..And the best he can think is to ask for help from an enemy who owns a petrol station...

I guess he(Fayose) intends to quench the fire with petrol.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by ramdris(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op you can lie sha! You no even fear God at all. Haba! which kind lie be this na?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by abduljabbar4(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
How I wish Obasanjo will tell him to go to Buhari

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by seunfly: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Just like Jonathan when he was about to fall.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by gabriel212: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
I would had believed this news if you dont mention OBJ!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Firefire(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
vanity upon vanity
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
That dude should learn his lesson please no one must intercede.
Baba must not give him attention at all
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by lanrefront1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
......doubtful
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by ibedun: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:
How I wish Obasanjo will tell him to go to Buhari

[size=20pt]LOL!![/size]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by ibisko04: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
truthispainful:
He was in Alake's Palace to see Oba Adedotun Gbadebo who he believed who help him. His meeting with The Alake may not yield result. Fayose, whose where about is sketchy but definitely not in Ekiti we are reliably informed that he, Gov. Fayose was in Abeokuta and had a delegation to see Oba Akiolu to persuade Tinubu.
Having been frustrated in his effort to see Olowu of Owu, Oba Adegboyega Dosunmu he approached President Olusegun Obasanjo's gate against all advice not to. He was politely informed that. Obj had traveled.
He requested to see "the man from Benue" as he shouted atop his voice. He meant Mr. Vitalise Itarse whose name he can not immediately remember.
Desperately and frustratingly he checked into Green Legacy Hotel under a different name.
The Obas we were told were warned to stair clear of the matter.
Meanwhile his Lagos entourage or emissaries have no good news for him. He departed for either Lagos or Ibadan. His complained angrily that I. G P is working with his enemies in Ekiti to destroy him. Lere Olayinka could not utter a word when contacted.
Fayose is really upset and ruffled.

Please Yorubas should help Ayodele Fayose beg Obasanjo. Omo kekere k'ole je eko koma fii ra enu.
OSE MI LANU FUN AYODELE FAYOSE. He push himself too far to a corner. I would have support him been pardoned. But running around individuals will not help him.
HE SHOULD FIRST AND FOREMOST CALL A WORLD PRESS CONFERENCE TO APOLOGIZES TO THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, EKITI KETE, CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO, GENERAL BUHARI AND PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
He should put a process on motion immediately to put EKHA in proper working frame.
After doing all of the above, the elders will then call a meeting to think about his issue.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by sheymoni(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
He's free to run but make he no run pass terry G. A word is enough for the wise
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by sammyj: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
I said it in my earlier post, the chicken has come to roast at last, Fayose your days are numbered oooo !!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Sibrah: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ha ha ha . . .
The man is finished.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by merry02(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Post without source nd subtance....this is nonsence post
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Those asking for source should know this is an insider information...He cant blow his cover..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by jahbiz: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fayose should b a word in nigeria politics.

Examples:
Ekiti state house of Assembly is in a fayose situation.

Despite how PDP fayosed during campaign, APC won presidential election.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by dor75: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Obasanjo warned him that he his coming to ask for forgiveness the second time.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
He never run reach

Does he know the address of Usain Bolt?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by ZACHIE: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
sammyj:
I said it in my earlier post, the chicken has come to roast !!!

Really?
That's what we have been praying for.
Bring pepper, bring salt, bring oil.
Ope ooo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Akanbee2015: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Hahahahaha...
Fayose running helter-skelter till he runs out of office!
Obj already expecting the prodigal son.

OBJ already said it when Fayose was bad mourning the old soldier that the guy knows how to beg, and that he expects him soon enough. Now he's already running up and down. Does this disrespectful Governor think anybody can safe his back side with all the hate advertorials the MUMU published in the dailies? Your days are numbered Ayodele.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Him never know how far.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by jcflex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thugnor Fayose will be like, IF I COULD TURN, TURN BACK THE HAND OF TIME.

an adage in yoruba says
Igba o lo bi orere.
igba loni igba lo.

Thugnor Fayose did not bargain for this.

Real Test of Time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Tvegas(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
You people should remember tommorrow when telling lies. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by laidian(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
I sincerely doubt the credibility of this news. however, the possibility is very high like fayose.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by Irepib(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
AYO FAYOSE THUNDER FIRE UR MOUTH WATER DON PASS GARRI 4 U LOL GO MEET UR BOSS GEJ
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Governor Ayodele FAYOSE In Abeokuta To See Obasanjo. by darelar(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
I can help him out with his problem only if he's going to resign honourably

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ese: Finally Yunusa Speaks / Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here / Own Goal: INEC Submits Wrong Shettima's Withdrawal Form To Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.