Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters (46657 Views)

Amazing Before & After Makeup Transformation By Imósé Signatures / Amazing Before & After Makeup Transformation By Imósé Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by ayodot(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2015
mstik:
And these so called facial treatment, you think they are cheap? I laugh in...
Makeup is the best alternative

on the long run I believe it will be cheaper. makeup as shown by the op does not also come cheap. unless u want to continue with that amateur makeup of urs
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by Maximus85(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Makeup is deceitful. You can't meet a lady at any event and be sure of what she really look like.

Dead society. Your children will be confused.

I prayed in the morning without makeup, God took your picture and requests. In the afternoon, He gave your picture to an angel to go look for you. By then you don change your face. What do you think will happen? The angel goes back to God with your blessing. "God I can't find her oooooo"
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by opylas(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2015
hemartins:
Even with makeups, they still look hideous

Lol
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by mstik(f): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2015
ayodot:

on the long run I believe it will be cheaper. makeup as shown by the op does not also come cheap. unless u want to continue with that [/b]amateur makeup of urs[b]
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by Dinnyuy(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2015
Alexander001:
Magical beauty.
Abi the dey reduce head, check this second pix!
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by palma(f): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Lol! Ok i didn't even know i made front page! I am shocked! Thanks everyone for your love and criticism even though i haven't read the comments i still appreciate what everyone wrote either nice or not.
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by palma(f): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
@marieolae sis thanks! You are da bomb! Love ya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by palma(f): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Sammiejo:
Mrs. Davies I see you.

Lol who knows me here o! Lol! Thanks!
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by palma(f): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
chrisbaba1:
.[size=17pt]women of these days re fvckin ugly..... They try too hard with different products which eventually destroys their skin, then they cover it with nake up..... The women on this list are particularly hideous and frankly I pity the men that sleep by their side at night!!! you can't even stare lovingly at these women when they sleep. .... Jeez!!!!

This is just unfair to men, what did we do to deserve this?? Shooo! some men dey suffer o!.[/size]

Despite the fact that i didn't want to reply any negative comment this is the height of it. No woman is ugly! Even the most beautiful of all women when makeup is done on them will be enhanced. The women you choose to talk down to are so someone's girlfriends and wives, even your so called girlfriend when touched by any makeup artist will be transformed either good or bad, portrait photography favours no one especially if its up close that is why passport photographs are never lovely. Lets know that because we have access to social media and we have freedom of speech does not give us the right to talk down anyone no matter what! You wont like it if you were in the same shoes! Most makeup artists no longer show case before and after pics because of the negativity their clients are subjected to. Any man getting married to a certain woman would have seen her without makeup. So stop with the swim on first day date comment, no woman swims with makeup and these type of makeup are not everyday, so please be cautious when you type, hate starts from here.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by Alexander001(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dinnyuy:
Abi the dey reduce head, check this second pix!
lols. The head is smaller in the second picture
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by Bid98: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omo! E get some pple wey no dey gree fine 4 dis lyf oo..Even wit d make-up.
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by Nobody: 11:57am On May 11, 2015
1dafullymade:
oh dear....see "transbeauty"....from that to this?...hmmmm....buh weird enuf, i can only admire "certain make-ups" on people buh not on me....not into make-ups!..gud job ma

That's cool
Not many ladies can stay off make up
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by Trypa(f): 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters by meetmal03(f): 1:50pm On May 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin / Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.