Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile (973 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" / Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wikipedia did not update Oba Rilwan's profile with any content relating to genocide. The mod that took that thread by eluquenson to front page should please take it down. Knowing fully well that such a topic would generate inter-ethnic tension as a result of the insults that would be hauled at the Oba and the retaliation by his people, that thread should have been investigated before being put on front page. If eluquenson was the mischief maker who made up that image then he should be punished for directly and indirectly breaking rule 2 and 8.

Cc: seun lalasticlala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos
Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by ozoigbondu: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Actually it did

Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by ozoigbondu: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Somebody simply removed that part today

Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Actually it did

Can you post a direct link for that image?
Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by coalcoal1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
OK. we have heard
Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by ozoigbondu: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Martins301:

Can you post a direct link for that image?

As i said before it has been edited out but i can and might go back and edit it back in
Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by bigtt76(f): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wikipedia is available to you and me to edit so its no biggie grin
Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
bigtt76:
Wikipedia is available to you and me to edit so its no biggie grin

Its not right for anyone to post false information in the name of the organization tho.
Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by ozoigbondu: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Martins301:

Its not right for anyone to post false information in the name of the organization tho.

Here is the one i edited now

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos

Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Here is the one i edited now

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos

Funny but it still re-enforces my conviction that the thread shouldn't have been put on fp
Re: Wikipedia DID NOT Update Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile by ThisMeansWAR: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nairaland mods are the laziest set of mods on the world.. I mean seriously?

(1) (Reply)

OPC Council Says Leader,ganiyu Adams Is A Thief,tells Yoruba Kings To Sack Him / Where Is Uche Ogbuagu? / Where Is Pej???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.