Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,647 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Noble Igwe & Poosh : The Making Of My Green Suit Part 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe & Poosh : The Making Of My Green Suit Part 2 (845 Views)

Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Noble Igwe Rocks Bum Short Ankara Outfit In South Africa. Fans React / Toke Makinwa Dancing At Noble Igwe's Wedding, Shows Off Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe & Poosh : The Making Of My Green Suit Part 2 by bvibesblogger: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
I’m sorry this is coming a bit late but I have been so busy that I never got the time to go fit my green suit. If you are reading about the green suit for the first time then you need to start from the top by clicking here but if you are not, please continue.

I’ve been so excited about my green suit, the sort of excitement that comes with buying new underwear and wanting to show it every single time or am I the only one that has noticed that people only post thirst traps in new underwear?

Few days before the presidential election, I got a call from Poosh to come for “Fitting” but I couldn’t make out time to go because I had so much to do and way too many presentation to put together, but on the other hand, I had this weird thought of the possibility of the election going south and depriving me the opportunity of ever Rocking my Green Suit by Poosh

In the end, I called back and pushed it forward until today when I finally decided that I need to go get fitted and share with you guys.

On getting to Poosh, I received the same VIP treatment but I had to decline the offer of a glass of cognac because I came from the office and was going back to work.

On seeing the suit and shirt displayed on the table, I became more excited and immediately asked for the “Changing room”.

I tried on the shirt and it fitted like a glove, I then put my Green pants and it was every inch “bespoke”

I came out so they could help me put on the jacket and when I looked in the mirror, I saw the man of every fine woman’s dream.

They measured the correct length for the pants, the position for the jacket buttons and asked me if I was willing to wait or come back for collection.

I suggested that I’d go and come back on a later date for collection while trying hard to suppress my excitement.

I’m so excited about my Green Suit & I can’t wait to share the final result with you.

http://www.stylevitae.com/noble-igwe-poosh-the-making-of-my-green-suit-part-2/

Re: Noble Igwe & Poosh : The Making Of My Green Suit Part 2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Noble Igwe & Poosh : The Making Of My Green Suit Part 2 by DuchessLily(f): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Green suit??

Is it for wedding? grin
Re: Noble Igwe & Poosh : The Making Of My Green Suit Part 2 by Pebcak: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015

the making of my Silver suit is coming too
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Noble Igwe & Poosh : The Making Of My Green Suit Part 2 by axortedbabe(f): 1:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Lyk seriously?

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Famous Which Would You Choose? [PHOTO] / Can You Wear This!!! / Money Speaking!!! Saudi Billionaire Blocks London Traffic To Wash His $1M Porsch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.