Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu (1715 Views)

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables / NNPC Staff Abducted By Gunmen In Kaduna(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by highbeeola(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Children abducted by nanny reportedly found in Shagamu
In a classic case of God's divine intervention, three children from the same parents who were abducted by their nanny have been found alive.

The three children who were declared missing by their parents on April 7, allegedly abducted by a nanny who was employed just 24 hours earlier, have been found in Shagamu, a town in Ogun State.
The children, Demola, 6-years-old, Adedamola, 4-years and 11-months old Aderomola, were reported to have gone missing when the nanny, Mary Akinloye, a 23-year-old indigene of Ibadan, Oyo State, who was contracted via an online sales and classified portal, OLX, made away with them.
According to the mother of the children, Adebisi, she and her husband had put up a request on the portal requesting for a nanny when the maid who was taking care of the kids suddenly stopped coming to work.
The mother had lamented thus:
"We had someone who was taking care of the kids before now. But the woman did not show up on Saturday and Sunday and we urgently needed someone to assist because we were going to resume work on Monday.
We were disturbed and that was why I posted the information on OLX. She (Akinloye) called us and said she was interested. She said she was 23 years.

I agreed to employ her in the interim because I really did not like the fact that she was young. She agreed to collect between N10, 000 to N15,000 even though our former nanny collected N25,000.
I left her at home this morning (Wednesday) around 7.30am. It was around 1pm that my eldest son called me and said she had taken his siblings away.
He said she told him they were going out to buy some things. She took the 11 months on her back and held the others by the hand. She has since not returned."

The father, Leke, had also said:
"The girl gave us the contacts of relatives and we spoke with two people she introduced to us as her brother and sister. They confirmed that they were her relatives. They gave us a vague description of where they lived in Ikorodu. We agreed to do proper documentation this week.

It was in less than 24 hours that she went away with the kids. She never gave us an idea that she was on an evil mission. Her spoken English was fluent. She said she had a National Diploma and just wanted to make some money so she could return to school."
But glory to God, the family can now heave a sigh of relieve as the kids have been found alive, hale and hearty.

Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Glory be to God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Ghost in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank God from saving you from the trauma when some are crying to hear the cry of a baby in their home.

btw did i read OLX, count me out
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by ozoigbondu: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is a glorious news i hope the parents and othet would be parents will stop patronizing unknown or unrelated nannies. They should go to their village and pick one of their relatives there as nanny.All you need to do is to cloth them feed them and maybe send them to school and they will take care of your child gratefully
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by bewla(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
ope ooo ooo
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by bunmioguns(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
God be praised
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by bdchange(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tnk God for dis great news. But dey need to pray for dos kids criously because she can't just take dem away like dat witout no bad intentions on her mind.

God passss satan no be yoke!!
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by Agbgift(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank God for their safety. God Bless the little Children.
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by izinbizi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is the 2nd time maid recruited from OLX is abducting children. There was a similar case only a few months ago. Parents please beware.
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by donlyone(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
In what circumstances were they found? Was the Nanny arrested? What steps did the parents take to recover their children. The story is so incomplete, its difficult to learn life lessons from incomplete stories.
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
*sigh* Thank GOD

And that nanny from hell should be locked up!

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank God, noteveryones story ends happily.
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by 247notire(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pishures or tongue
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by highbeeola(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
247notire:
Pishures or tongue
is ur eye paining u ni haba beta CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NO OFFENCE PLS
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by johndan103: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2015
That's good news, cheesy please always know where to get what you want. Don't go to olx looking for a nanny, cool don't come to Nairaland looking for marriage, undecided don't vote jk looking for development in lag, lipsrsealed anyone who can parly with foreigners just to be in power is not a true son of the soil. lipsrsealed Period. grin grin
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by seangy4konji: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
May God help us all...
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by luxmandy15: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
This post is actually my personal point of view towards the missing kids controversy going on presently. I don't believe those kids were kidnapped!!! It might be true that they are tho BUT I honestly really really doubt it. Below are my reasons!!!

1st of all the level of corruption in Nigeria has gotten to a level at which I believe anything can be done to make money. Now check out my point one by one please!

1) Is it possible that this act has been perfectly planned all the way?

2) Are those kids really missing OR kept away from sight for all these to materialise?

3) Are these people actually real? (I mean the so called parent of these lost kids). Do they exist in person?

4) OLX is actually the dumbest place to hire a maid. This is the 1st time am hearing people hiring maids from OLX. Normally grand ma's are always the ones that knows someone that knows someone that has someone willing to be a maid so when things like this happen they can easily go back to where they got the maid from to report the issue!!! Meaning there's no one to go back to in this case.

5) Who normally takes d kids to school every morning before the house maid arrived?

6) Are schools still in session?

7) If not then WHY would u let your Maid go out the house with ur kids as early as 8am?

cool Why not the 4 kids? why 3? is the 4th one much older and smarter OR too young to be kidnapped too?

9) In the broadcast that was sent around a section there says "WHAT KIND OF HEARTLESS PERSON WILL DO THIS TO "A" FAMILY

10) Why use "A"? why not just "WHAT KIND OF HEARTLESS PERSON WOULD DO THIS TO US OR OUR FAMILY"

11) Another part of the broadcast goes "WE HAVE CRIED AND CRIED SO MUCH"

12) Why telling us the obvious? isn't that what a normal missing kids parent do? Maybe the cried and cried is just to increase the level of pity.

13) Another part goes we don't know what to do!!! SERIOUSLY!!! Your kids are missing and you don't know what to do

14) Have you reported it to the police?

15) If yes then what police station? Did you write a report?

16) If yes then I employ the police to help by posting a scanned copy of the report made by these people so as to help get more attention towards finding this kids. Can be sent to newspapers, Facebook, Twitter and any social media within your reach please.

17) Those any UBA staff know anyone by the name of the mother? If yes then let us know. what branch does she work as well.

18) It would be been easy to find out quickly when they claimed the parents are DayStar members but it was later corrected that they aren't. Am sure the church members will instantly confirm if it's true or not.

19) Then the following mobile numbers are placed to be called if anyone has any news about the kids. Well, I took my time to call these numbers

19) The one that ended with 117 is meant to be police contact number.. ( I called it over 10times but no response). It was cut off couple of times to make it seem as if they are busy on the hotline. Maybe they are so I called the remaining two numbers.

20) the one that ended with 935 kept ringing, no response! someone picked it after 5 attempts. She claimed to be the mother of the missing kids. The background noise doesn't seem to be where I expect such mum to be.

21) The last Number rang 3times and was finally picked up by a man by the name "KAMSHIWE". The poor dude has been receiving countless calls regarding the missing kids he knows nothing about. He claims he's in Jos and has never been to Lagos b4. PLEASE ANYONE ONE THAT WORKS WITH MTN SHOULD PLEASE CONFIRM THE NAME I MENTIONED IS TRUELY THE REGISTERED OWNER OF THIS NUMBER - 08060184514.

22) The plan must be taken a lot of tot, time, composure, practiced time & many more tricks to ve lasted this long. They've done a wonderful job by getting a lot of attention from the country by making headlines on newspaper & Social media.

23) I believe it's all about the money.

* build up a passionate, emotional & sentimental atmosphere as much as possible.

* Send out news on getting contacted by the kidnappers demanding for money. (15million Naira)

* Seek for financial help from pitiful & concerned citizens.

* Am sure the money that would be raised would def be more than 15million but how can we know they've reached the target?

* If 1/4 of the country drops one NAIRA each that's over 15million then again coins are not in circulation so worse case scenario would be at least 5 Naira even tho am sure it's way tooooooooo small to be given out as donation even as bad or poor low class 9ja can be. Certain 500 Naira would probably be the lowest anyone would drop so let's do the maths shall we.....

IF ALL THESE CAN BE PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBTS THEN I WILL GLADLY AND RESPECTFULLY MAKE A DONATION!

My Point of view Tho!!! Folarin
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by andyanders: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thank God that these children are been brought back by God.If not God, who would have allowed these evil men and the lady to have left those kids.

May God take all the glory because they were not murdered or used for ritual.
Re: Children Abducted By Nanny Reportedly Found In Shagamu by Chidonc(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
I said it that BABA BUHARI will bring change nw u can all see it, remaining the CHIBOK girls once BABA is sworn in, they 2 will be found.

(1) (Reply)

Horror: Robbers Burnt To Death In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Man Arrested Atfer Raping 2500-year Old Egyptian Mummy / Crowd Cheers As Angry Driver Smashes Her Land Rover Into Jaguar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.