Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? (21792 Views)

Ideal Floor Covering For People With Asthma / Tips To Keep Yourself And Environment Hygienic / Is It Hygienic To Use Salt To Brush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm a victim of this. It has turned a habit. I can't go to toilet without carry my phone, even if my phone is on 6% battery remaining...

And all because of nairaland grin

Please is it safe or hygienic?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmm, makes me remember about a uk article dat found aout. A certain percent of pple dat feacces was detected on their phopne.
Its unhygeinic ,break d habit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Godmother(f): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm also addicted to this habit o, especially if I know I'll be spending time there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Adesiji77: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Godmother:
I'm also addicted to this habit o, especially if I know I'll be spending time there.

*singing* You are not alone.... tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Godmother(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adesiji77:

*singing* You are not alone.... tongue

Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by bloglover(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can't take a sh*t without my phone o

5 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Stop doing it ok? It's not good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by LatestTrend: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Only girls do such nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hygienic?

We do allotta "unhygienic" things every single minute.
Going to the toilet with our phones is the least of them...

Or do you bathe the phone in the poo?

My dear, na one thing go kill person.

I even have a socket in my toilet/bathroom.!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Cyberbaze(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Woow. Meet me at www.techexposer.com
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Donvic4u(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
LWTMB....
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by adexsimply(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm. this morning, I went with my laptop.

16 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by RichDad1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes it is but hazardous.... Lol
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by siegfried99(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thought I was the only one doing this shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by nekaa(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Healthy or not.. it rocks my boat so who cares

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
I go there with it, and sometimes with my laptop
Am so addicted to it
I don't think there is anything wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by DollyParton1(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
I am guilty. Started this as a kid with novels. Now I can't go to the loo without holding a phone, tablet or even a laptop. But then, its my toilet, I keep it squeaky clean.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by siegfried99(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
adexsimply:
Hmmm. this morning, I went with my laptop.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aren't we all guilty of this?

It makes the downloading more fun.

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Sijo01(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can't step into my personal toilet without my phone. why because my stay there will be soooooo boring.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why not? We have more harmful bacteria/germs on our phones than the toilet after all!
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than
toilet handle
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1298057/Mobile-phones-18-times-bacteria-toilet-handle.html

Mobile phones have more germs than a toilet seat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2196365/Mobile-phones-germs-toilet-seat.html

1 Like

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by boolet: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
On this one ooo, to hell with hygiene tongue
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Tbillz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
As long as you don't have data to watch xv#deos.com and you not In possession of petroleum jelly. #YouAreSafe

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by understatement: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
U may find it hard to believe,but I am typing this from my toilet

Let's find out 2geda if it's hygenic or not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm guilty. I always make sure i'm browsing thru nairaland while having a hot shìt every morning
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by djeezy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
The best place for inspiration. It's hygienic jor.lol
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by emaculate99: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
op, you are not alone, I am also addicted to it
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by datguru: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
98.9% of nairaland guys are guilty of this.

Me too
Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by bunmioguns(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
why is it not hygienic

Me I do transfer data to my customers even if I dey poo because if I don't send on time dem go begin they think say maybe I wan scam them

3 Likes

Re: Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
my toilet seat is my Thinking-Seat, thats where i calculate my movement for the day,
not just my phone i also go with pen & paper, matches & rizla ........ grin grin

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: People In South-East Don’t Believe Virus Exists – Dr. Sani Aliyu / Reasons You Are More Attractive to Mosquitoes Than Your Neighbors / Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.