Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo (31967 Views)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) / Boko Haram Bomb Factory Busted By Soldiers In Borno State. See Photos / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by MizMyColi(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Abayhormy:

Do You Know all these things you said are Rumors, or Better still unverifiable propaganda from people that want to condition your mind for their own profiting ?

But all these things I wrote are verifiable, proofable facts with records . Allot of evil mischievous lies circulating out there .

Note: Nobody has campaigned better for Ambode than fashola. So think twice before you believe the rumor that he is against Ambode.

Did Ambode serve with Fashola or not?

When Fashola the underdog was chosen in 2007, everyone left in anger..... Only Ambode remained.
It was from that moment, BAT annointed him.

If I asked you to show me your verifiable facts....could you? Especially the one where JK was BAT's ACN stooge?

Did you know that, on two known occasions, BAT and Fashola locked horns?

Don't tell me about what is verifiable or not.
I do not speak without credible sources.

Did you watch Fashola's body language enough, from the beginning of Ambode's emergence? What was it like?

His recent change in attitude towards him (Ambode), apparently, is politically motivated.

Of course, he has to do the will of the master.
His hands are not as clean as you lot would have everyone believe.

That said.
Fashola did good.....only in his first term.
Lagosians have had enough of a government that favours the elite few and upper middle class.
Lagosians are tired of Jagabanism.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by nwadiuko1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
homirefacuny:
Southwest still the most peaceful region in Nigeria......#Godletpeacereign
yea especially ekiti
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Ymodulus: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Ok, boy bt suck me first

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by betty202020(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
theChiefPriest:

I hope this is not the eastern phase of the political Boko Haram.

They want to bomb their small land and run to seek refuge in other people's lands that they will later call "no man's land".

We are watching.
if u start issue of no mansland, then u are looking for real insult. it will only pain u and the worst u will do is to drown in lagoon. tell me, is lagos not no mans land?
condem bad thin; not to start bigotry here. as igbo man, i condem it completely.
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by tohpahz(f): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Brugo:

She's coming....wow. What do I offer her o? Babe you go like fresh Pammy? I be African man original.

Eermm.. * forms.. i need fried rice and salad. Nd don't tell mi ud buy d stuffs nd id cook it angry
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by emmysoftyou: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
ChristyG:
do you know know dat with all that thrash u wrote down,lagos is still 100 percent better than ur sh1thole region that has nothing good to show for pdp rule there?yet u want to transfer the failure from ur place to lagos?nah,aint going to happen
yu re too emotional but i will leave yu to mizmycoli,ur fellow lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by ElekeNtioba: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

This is one of the reasons, my hatred for the igbos grows / flourish.

Look kid, if u aint gon' suck me den tell ur momma to take ur place. Quit wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

Very good one.

@ MizMycoli Ambode was never sacked by Fashola , and as to Fashola not anointing Ambode I don't see that as a problem.

In APC we believe in fairness towards the course of progression. As progressive we believe the right candidate that can deliver the wishes of the masses should be the person to represent the masses.

So Ambode was picked.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fashola+sacks+ambode&gws_rd=ssl ( fashola denies sacking Ambode )

gringrin

And you expect me to take his denial for it?
Same way Nigerian govt said they'd spoken to one king and it turned out to be hogwash.

APC has a very strong campaign team.
Their ability to turn a religious bigot and semi-schooled man overnight is something worth applauding.

Their management of the social media stage is exemplary.

However....some of us chose to see right through the facade.

Excuse me YM, who picked Ambode?
Owh well, your choice of words betray you.

You see why I said APC lacks the word "Democracy" in their lingua?cheesy

The party conducted a form of elections called primaries, not so?

A democratic folk would have said...."So Ambode was elected......"

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Brugo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Eermm.. * forms.. i need fried rice and salad. Nd don't tell mi ud buy d stuffs nd id cook it angry

Hehehe. Baby, that means I'll cook for you. Whatever the outcome is, you must chop am like dat. Burnt or half cooked. grin
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Ymodulus: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Look kid, if u aint gon' suck me den tell ur momma to take ur place. Quit wasting my time.

Gosh you just provoked me, beyond elastic limit. You are the biggest fo.ooool ever.

Its one thing to talk to me and another thing to insult my mother or involve my mother here.

You are a wasted sperm, without future

Stupid idiot
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by emmysoftyou: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

When Fashola the underdog was chosen in 2007, everyone left in anger..... Only Ambode remained.

If I asked you to show me your verifiable facts....could you? Especially the one where JK was BAT's ACN stooge?

Did you watch Fashola's body language enough, from the beginning of Ambode's emergence? What was it like?

His recent change in attitude towards him (Ambode), apparently, is politically motivated.

That said.
Lagosians have had enough of a government that favours the elite few and upper middle class.
grin
babe yu ve spoken the truth.
biko more to expose them..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by EdCure: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
slap1:
No Igbo man will support them in this, we're wise, so I pity them if this is true.
Some of your ibo brothers have proved you wrong, right on this thread. They support this madness that is sure to consume your communities.

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by MizMyColi(f): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu re too emotional but i will leave yu to mizmycoli,ur fellow lady cheesy

I declined giving her a matching reply.

Her argument was baseless and direction less. Her arguments were written using unrepentant shorthand.
That's a turnoff, imo.

So I told her to swervesmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

That said.
grin
I'm sorry ma'am, what if fashola did not like the emergence of ambode. Is fashola the one to decide the next candidate of the APC?
Unlike PDP that had a clearly rigged primaries to produce JK as their candidate. Ambode was the APC choice candidate and that alone was enough for fashola to support amobode because clearly he has always been a party man.
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by ElekeNtioba: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

Gosh you just provoked me, beyond elastic limit. You are the biggest fo.ooool ever.

Its one thing to talk to me and another thing to insult my mother or involve my mother here.

How's ur momma, boy??

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by scantee(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Don't tell me you believe this trash from punch? from the report they recovered powder, bucket, drilling machine etc BELIEVED to be used in making bomb, no real evidence that they are making bomb, no picture of the factory, nothing to back up the write up. smh.
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by tohpahz(f): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Brugo:

Hehehe. Baby, that means I'll cook for you. Whatever the outcome is, you must chop am like dat. Burnt or half cooked. grin

I need good food oo.. don't want dat anyhow something.. undecided
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by emmysoftyou: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

I declined giving her a matching reply.

Her argument was baseless and direction less. Her arguments were written using unrepentant shorthand.
That's a turnoff, imo.

So I told her to swervesmiley
yu did well,infact i like the way yu replied her,if not i would ve lipsrsealed .
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
What happened in the last civil war, will never repeat itself... Victory or there will be no life left in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Brugo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

I need good food oo.. don't want dat anyhow something.. undecided

Oya enter kitchen. Show me what you gat. Baby don't you want to prove to me that you can cook?
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Ymodulus: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringrin

[font=Georgia]And you expect me to take his denial for it?
Same way Nigerian govt said they'd spoken to one king and it turned out to be hogwash.

As of now you have no proof to assert or support your claims, so I will take this as mere propaganda until proven otherwise.

And as true progressives, we do not involve ourselves in propaganda.

has a very strong campaign team.
Their ability to turn a religious bigot [/b]and [b]semi-schooled man overnight is something worth applauding

You call bihari a religious bigot? I will ignore that because I know where you want to come from and I don't want to go into tribal issues.

To the second bolded, you said semi-schooled man? Please do not let your hatred for the general cloud your statements. The general is an academist with one of the best results. A masters in Strategic Studies - NTA even attested to that.

Or do you mean the general have no certificate? Cause Last I checked the Army found his certificate / results.

Now ma go to Niger State, the governorship aspirant under PDP in person of Umaru Nasko, has no certificate. It is a know fact , but he claims to have a degree in Portugal. However he his a drop out of FutMinna, and a drop out of Portuguese School. However he tells the whole world he his a graduate and even have a certificate from FUtMinna. Lies on Lies.

Ma now who is the better campaign team on doing such.? A rhetorical question I guess.

Owh well, your choice of words betray you

APC Lagos chapter chooses Ambode. If you believe otherwise state it with proof and facts. Till this is answered I am done on this.

Its very hypocritical for you to say democracy here. When even the PDP that uses that word in her name does not exhibit democracy. The President been selected as flag bearer is that democracy. Common. Let's address politics as politics calling a spade a spade and a shove a shovel.

Did the PDP conducted any primaries for the C-in-C who ought to stand as an example to his junior colleagues? Several senate seats contested by returning senators and Governors under the platform of the PDP where there any primaries conducted? We saw Benue, Niger, PDP presidential, Akwa Ibom.

PDP a party where JK became the Governor by saying 856 is greater than 850?
Common we all know Musiliu obanikoro won the primaries but Bide George forced his candidate on PDP Lagos.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2294491_2294481imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188_jpege1a7229c895b4c90e4f903db4f9ec4aa

Rest my case. one Love

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by pbs4real(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mekymuo:
What happened in the last civil war, will never repeat itself... Victory or there will be no life left in Nigeria.
meaning?
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by kaboninc(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringrin

And you expect me to take his denial for it?

APC has a very strong campaign team.
Their ability to turn a religious bigot and semi-schooled man overnight is something worth applauding.

Their management of the social media stage is exemplary.

However....some of us chose to see right through the facade.

Owh well, your choice of words betray you.

A democratic folk would have said...."So Ambode was elected......"

Yesssssss!

That's my teammate!

Tell them!

Also remind them what happened between Fash and the Jagbajantis! Just before the 2011 elections.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by kaboninc(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

You call bihari a religious bigot? I will ignore that because I know where you want to come from and I don't want to go into tribal issues.

To the second bolded, you said semi-schooled man? Please do not let your hatred for the general cloud your statements. The general is an academist with one of the best results. A masters in Strategic Studies - NTA even attested to that.

Or do you mean the general have no certificate? Cause Last I checked the Army found his certificate / results.

Rest my case. one Love

You talk of proofs and facts like you have a repository of facts, proofs and knowledge somewhere in the vaults of APC!

I would have responded to all of your comments...but am on mobile. however, this will suffice:

1. Buhari is a religious bigot. There are tons of commentaries, statements by him on this issue. Everybody, including you know.

2. I wonder where you got your fact or proof that his certificate has been found. Maybe you can display it for all to see from you vault of course.

3. Buhari is semi-trained. I say this because of his actions. First as a military head of state and secondly while campaigning for vote.

Lastly, probably you should know, APC had a strong campaign team whose campaigns were built on lies and driven by propaganda!

The Oba of Lagos, just acted one of their ready scripts.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by ELVISlEE107(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Are you stupid? How dare you' ass hole! F...ck you
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by MizMyColi(f): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
cheesy
kaboninc:

Yesssssss!

That's my teammate!

Tell them!

Also remind them what happened between Fash and the Jagbajantis! Just before the 2011 elections.

Please refresh my memory sirsmiley
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Ymodulus: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
kaboninc:

You talk of proofs and facts like you have a repository of facts, proofs and knowledge somewhere in the vaults of APC!

I would have responded to all of your comments...but am on mobile. however, this will suffice:

1. Buhari is a religious bigot. There are tons of commentaries, statements by him on this issue. Everybody, including you know.

2. I wonder where you got your fact or proof that his certificate has been found. Maybe you can display it for all to see from you vault of course.

3. Buhari is semi-trained. I say this because of his actions. First as a military head of state and secondly while campaigning for vote.

Lastly, probably you should know, APC had a strong campaign team whose campaigns were built on lies and driven by propaganda!

The Oba of Lagos, just acted one of their ready scripts.

1. I know nothing about buhari been a religious bigot. Why don't you educate us what you know?

2. Sir with due respect you can check round, NTA now plays a documentary saying buhari has a masters in Strategic studies, same NTA who said earlier he has no certificates. Nigerian Army now claims to have seen his results details. Same Institution who said they don't have it.

Oo see how power has changed Gear.

3. State your reasons as to why you call him this rather than give a conclusion as to you calling him that.

Lastly, I know nothing of such. So I will like you to expatiate as to how you know this
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by charmingeyes(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
But UMUOKIRIKA is not in ABOH-MBAISE.
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by tdayof(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
jimi4us:
but na igbo people dey run 99% of all the commerce in Lagos state. All you do is to finish secondary education and start collecting agbero money to train your children
warris this one saying bayii
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by tdayof(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
jimi4us:
but na igbo people dey run 99% of all the commerce in Lagos state. All you do is to finish secondary education and start collecting agbero money to train your children
odte tell us the one you personally run
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by kaboninc(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:

1. I know nothing about buhari been a religious bigot. Why don't you educate us what you know?

2. Sir with due respect you can check round, NTA now plays a documentary saying buhari has a masters in Strategic studies, same NTA who said earlier he has no certificates. Nigerian Army now claims to have seen his results details. Same Institution who said they don't have it.

Oo see how power has changed Gear.

3. State your reasons as to why you call him this rather than give a conclusion as to you calling him that.

Lastly, I know nothing of such. So I will like you to expatiate as to how you know this

I asked you to show us the real certificate of Buhari! Since it has been found (by you and NTA and APC), why don't you show us?

Then again, you claim to have facts and proofs, but not against Buhari? That's incredible!
Re: Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo by Ymodulus: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
tdayof:
warris this one saying bayii

You don't have to respond to him. Just ignore him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.