Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

When Last Did You INVENT? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / When Last Did You INVENT? (1025 Views)

What Can You Provide Or Invent To Make Life Easy Via Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You INVENT? by chim14(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Programmers in Nigeria are BUSY. Some steal other people's ideas (Anointed Copy Cats)to get to the top, some are natural researchers and 'servers' dat run 24/7 with a load of creative thought processes, some build relatively common apps like websites, school portal, chatting app, mobile app etc. Some programmers bite more than they can chew and just flaunt around with the big names in technological tools and jargon.

The question is, when last have you really invented an original software piece?

Oya, over to Programmers in d house.
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Heheheheheh, this morning, been working on a bank management and hospital terminal / management software I wonna advertise and sell on Nairaland
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by valenu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm currently working on something new and will soon be through by God's grace.
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by Raypawer(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
it depends on your definition of the word Invent!
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by Tweetbright(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Wow. Nice thread,i honestly have my brains exploding with ideas like doing wat no one has done and the joy of been the first is always my dream,just like been having my name written in GOLD

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by chim14(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ Raypawer

By invent, I mean to create something unique, original or rare.
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by chim14(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ Raypawer

By invent, I mean to create something unique, original or rare.
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by chim14(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ Raypawer

By invent, I mean to create something unique, original or rare. Being the first to pruduce something for others to emulate or fall in line.
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by valenu(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2015
chim14:
@ Raypawer

By invent, I mean to create something unique, original or rare. Being the first to pruduce something for others to emulate or fall in line.
Yeah! You are right. By God's grace, I'll be dropping my new invention here soonest and I'm hoping on you guys to make it a success by informing the world.
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by samlexxy: 11:28am On May 03, 2015
chim14:
@ Raypawer

little piece of advise bro....it is not about who did it first, its bout who did it best....when bill gate created Windows Operation..windows was not the first GUI operating system....he did it best..

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by Borwe: 10:04am On May 04, 2015
This morning I went to the toilet and invented shit. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Last Did You INVENT? by valenu(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
valenu:
I'm currently working on something new and will soon be through by God's grace.
Finally, I'm done with my invention my fellow Nlanders. Kudos to you guys for making me to hasten the work. Pls feel free to check it out here www.myrecomp.com
Do well to download and try it. Your feedback would be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Best Websites To Learn Programming For Free / Operation Manumit: Chibok Girls (Now Out On Google Play) / Urgently Needed - An Android App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.