Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria (3592 Views)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nigerian governors are men of high
taste. But 5 of them stand out especially
as regards their taste for beautiful
women.
When they are not governing or politicking as
the case maybe, they are in the company of
their beautiful wives in their serene and
secured Government houses.
Naij.com has compiled a list of 5 State First
Ladies who despite their status will make
heads of young men turn again and again.
Read below:
1. Hajiya Nafisat Yuguda (Bauchi)
In her late 20s, Nafisat can compete with
world-renowned models any day or any time.
Her infectious smile will make any young man
stare at her face all day. The daughter of late
President Umaru Musa Yar’adua, definitely
took after her mother, Nigeria’s former First
Lady, Hajiya Turai Yar’adua, in the beauty
department.

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Elslim: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
How dis wan tak affect d price of Garri now?

1 Like

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
2. Mrs Florence Ajimobi (Oyo)
The 55-year-old half Nigerian, half Lebanese,
Oyo State First Lady, is a head-turner any
day. Her glowing skin, carriage and beautiful
smile stands her out at any function. No
doubt, her Lebanese roots contributed to her
dazzling beauty.

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
3. Mrs Judith Amaechi (Rivers)
The 44-year-old Judith could easily pass for a
30-year-old.The mother of 3 boys is gifted
with a natural pink lips that compliments her
good looks. This ageless goddess is no doubt
what makes Governor Rotimi Amaechi tick.

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
4. Mrs. Victoria Obiano (Anambra)
Standing at over 6″ft, Mrs. Obiano can
compete with her husband’s political
associate and Nigeria’s former beauty queen,
who is now an Ambassador, Bianca Ojukwu, in
the beauty department. Her imposing figure
and carriage makes her the cynosure of all
eyes at events.

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
5. Mrs. Olufunso Amosun (Ogun)
If you are looking for the perfect description
of an ebony-skinned lady, look no further.
Mrs. Amosun fits the bill. Her beauty is
natural, clean and indeed African. The 48-
year-old mother of five is a head-stunner any
day.
It is important to note that apart from their
obvious good looks, these women are also
very hardworking in their capacities as First
Ladies and their achievements are well-
documented in the public domain.

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
All d women on ur list are all ibos,nah only ibo gals fine for nija
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Pebcak: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
SAI AMOSUN's wife
#flawless cool cool

1 Like

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
As for me o,,,nah only amosun wife and turai daughter I go lik fvck for all dos ladies..

1 Like

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by Young03(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mtcheww...none fine reach my mum
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by dayo23(f): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yeeboe women
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by dayo23(f): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Remove the number four, even my house gal fine pass her. Put shema wife
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by ozoigbondu: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
You for no put Osodieme for that the kind thunder that should have striked you eeh.See this elegant lady the wife of a performing governor

1 Share

Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
smiley
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by ozoigbondu: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
dayo23:
Remove the number four, even my house gal fine pass her. Put shema wife

Guy take serious time there angry
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
5. Mrs. Olufunso Amosun (Ogun)
If you are looking for the perfect description
of an ebony-skinned lady, look no further.
Mrs. Amosun fits the bill. Her beauty is
natural, clean and indeed African. The 48-
year-old mother of five is a head-stunner any
day.
It is important to note that apart from their
obvious good looks, these women are also
very hardworking in their capacities as First
Ladies and their achievements are well-
documented in the public domain.
are u sure u didn't mak a mistake concernin amosun wife age sha,cos wen eva I see her,I see a lady of 32yr old,48yr old bawo undecided
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by suwailad(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Well all na magazine things because i see no way this can empower suffering nigerians other than to dream about stealing and corruption to be in abuja and in govt by all means necessary
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
suwailad:
Well all na magazine things because i see no way this can empower suffering nigerians other than to dream about stealing and corruption to be in abuja and in govt by all means necessary
shey u dey beef dem ni undecided
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by teemanbastos(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
endTIMES gringrin
Re: SEE The 5 Most Beautiful Governors’ Wives In Nigeria by obi4eze(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
These women no fine like that.. That first pic get as e be...

But Amaechi 2 wife make brain o

(1) (Reply)

North Plotting Buhari's Replacement Ahead Of 2019 / 5 Most Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (photos) / Meet Lawal Daura The Governorship Candidate Of Apc In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.