Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real (2252 Views)

Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) / 7 Naija Stars U Won’t Believe Are Absolute Jerks In Real Life(No3.will Shock U) / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
1.The inscription in the tomb
When Soviet archaeologists opened the tomb of Tamerlane, a Mongol descendant of Genghis Khan, they found an inscription that read, “Whoever opens my tomb will unleash an invader more terrible than I”. It was June 20 1941. Germany invaded the Soviet Union on June 22.

2.The Hoover Dam and its victims
The first man to die working on the Hoover Dam was JG Tierny who died on December 20 1922. The last man died on December 20 1935. It was JG Tierny’s son.

3.The literally identical twins
According to Reader’s Digest two twins were born in Ohio and separated at Birth. They knew nothing of each other but both were subsequently named James. They both became police officers and both married women named Linda. They both had a son. One named his son James Alan and the other named his son James Allan. They both divorced and remarried women name Betty, and they both had dogs named Toy.

4.A very lucky baby
In the early 1930s Joseph Figlock was walking down the street when a baby fell out of a window right onto his shoulders. Neither was harmed. One year later the exact same baby fell on Joseph’s shoulders in the exact same spot.

5.Oh brother, not again
In 1975 a man was killed by a taxi while riding a scooter in Bermuda. One year later the man’s brother was killed on the same scooter by the same taxi driver who was carrying the same passenger!

6.A lucky lady
Violet Jessop was on the RMS Olympic when it collided with the HMS Hawke, she was on the RMS Titanic when it hit an iceberg, and she was on the HMHS Britannic when it hit a mine.

7.The city of killers
Stalin, Hitler, and Franz Josef, collectively responsible for nearly 80 million deaths all lived in Vienna at the same time.

8.Napoleon vs Hitler
Napoleon and Hitler were born 129 years apart, came to power 129 years apart, declared war on Russia 129 years apart, and were defeated 129 years apart.

9.Mark Twain and Halley's Comet
Mark was born in 1835 during an appearance of Halley’s Comet. In 1909 he said he expected to go out with Halley’s Comet when it came the following year. In 1910 he died on the day of its appearance.

10.The book that eventually came home
Anne Parrish, an American writer was walking through a Paris bookstore when she came across Jack Frost and Other Stories. She began to tell her husband how she loved the book when she was a child. He took the book, opened it, and inside the cover were written the words “Anne Parish, 209 N Weber Street, Colorado”.
http://list25.com/25-chilling-coincidences-you-wont-believe-are-real/
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by paroh137(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
in case

1 Like

Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wow wow and wow...speechless
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by sholatem(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
If this is real,then it worth knowing,thumb up

1 Like

Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by Davidson267(m): 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Incase
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by dajoaneke(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
I met my secondary school friend on facebook after 14 years. Coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by axortedbabe(f): 1:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Has this ever happened to u,u r singing a song in ur heart,before u knw it sumone around u starts singing that same song..it has happened to me several tymz..

1 Like

Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by Begonia(m): 2:37am On Apr 10, 2015
axortedbabe:
Has this ever happened to u,u r singing a song in ur heart,before u knw it sumone around u starts singing that same song..it has happened to me several tymz..
It has happened to me so many times. Especially with my elder sister. I like to pretend we have sibling telepathy smiley

3.The literally identical twins
According to Reader’s Digest two twins were born in Ohio and separated at Birth. They knew nothing of each other but both were subsequently named James. They both became police officers and both married women named Linda. They both had a son. One named his son James Alan and the other named his son James Allan. They both divorced and remarried women name Betty, and they both had dogs named Toy.

Aww.. probably twin telepathy.
I hope I have twins someday smiley

@Op; this is nice
...but you didn't put the link to the source.

1 Like

Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by VickJames(m): 4:05am On Apr 10, 2015
My mouth has refused to close after reading about the lucky child
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by Enoquin(f): 5:10am On Apr 10, 2015
No source? You probably got it from Listverse, if no, please put the link to the source
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by hatux: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Cool....

1 Like

Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by RoyalBlak007: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Begonia:

It has happened to me so many times. Especially with my elder sister. I like to pretend we have sibling telepathy smiley

Aww.. probably twin telepathy.
I hope I have twins someday smiley

@Op; this is nice
...but you didn't put the link to the source.

*modified
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by RoyalBlak007: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Enoquin:
No source? You probably got it from Listverse, if no, please put the link to the source

*modified
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by izzyboy10(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2015
All I can say is Wow!
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by iPrevail(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Cool. Although most of it seems unbelievable.
Re: Chilling Coincidences You Won’t Believe Are Real by kayalla(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2015
that of the twins got me chilling. its like one person living two lives. thumbs up OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Like Father Like Daughter! North West Rocks Kanye's $25,000 Diamond Blink / The Beauty Of Hausa Movies Actresses / Photo: Area Boys Hold Candle Light Vigil For Murdered MC Oluomo Aide Mamok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.