Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 (17659 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by tushburg(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sokoto State Governor Aliyu Wamakko said yesterday that President-elect Muhammadu Buhari will unfold the All Progressives Congress (APC) master plan on job creation and social security-related issues at his inauguration on May 29.

Wamakko spoke while addressing supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Tambuwal, headquarters of Tambuwal Local Government Area of the state.

He said the master plan would also address the security concerns in the country.

The governor, who is also a senator-elect, said the President-elect would ensure good governance through the implementation of people-oriented programmes designed to meet the expectations and yearnings of Nigerians.

He said the Buhari presidency would restore the confidence of Nigerians in governance through the implementation of programmes that would enhance the socio-economic and political development of the country.

“We as progressives are in the system to bring about a responsible change in all aspects of governance, “ he said.

Wamakko said that Nigeria as a nation was blessed with abundant natural and human resources necessary for effective economic growth and development.

He expressed confidence that Nigeria under Gen. Buhari would achieve greatness and prosperity.
Wamakko called on the people to come out en-masse to cast their votes for all APC candidates in Saturday’s elections.

He praised APC supporters for defending their votes during the March 28 presidential and National Assembly elections and urged them to do the same in the last round of the elections.

Wamakko said that the APC-led administration would continue to initiate policies and programmes aimed at moving the state forward.

“We have done a lot in the areas of health care delivery, education, roads construction, agriculture,  job creation, among others,” he said, adding that the incoming administration would continue with the laudable programmes.

He also called on party supporters to shun violence and provocation in order to ensure peaceful polls.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-to-unfold-apcs-job-creation-security-master-plan-on-may-29/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by VickJames(m): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Hope these jobs are lucrative jobs because I know the kind of jobs APC know how to create... Agberos

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by joedejana(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=14pt]OK[/size]
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by tayoxx(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Y
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by 15Sirdeen(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Hehe...Oga jst do well!
Jst da hlp us look bola tinubu well well...dat man na wolf in sheep's clothing

#Gracias

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by lanre316: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2015
I hope it won't be a SURE-P kinds of jobs.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Please, who is Buhari? Is he an actor in Bollywood?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by kingarizona1(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2015
NOTED....... Just Hope its not Lagoons Job

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by clemz88(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2015
K . we are waiting patiently to know the kinda job. I hope it will be favorable to nigeria
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Abbott(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2015
°
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Toktee(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
The change is here to stay,haters should go jump in kanji dam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by mcomooba(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
booked space till den.
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by motherlode: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
VickJames:
Hope these jobs are lucrative jobs because I know the kind of jobs APC know how to create... Agberos
JK pharmacy is not far ooo!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by idsamoo(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Good...this is how to know good governance with vision n mission,let's see how the implementation will be like..we are watching closely and tightly gan ni..
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by dunkem21(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Quality jobs o

Dusts my CV, eyes INEC job. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Rawani: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Sai Baba, I anticipate a detailed and well thought out plan within a sustainable framework which will exploit Nigeria's numerous competencies and capacities for the benefit of the people as well as national development.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Built2last: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
My fingers are crossed for the general and i am pretty much hopeful.

i dont envy him at such a time when our patience span in Nigeria is less than zero.

He's got no option than to perform.

we are gradually moving to a political climate where, while you make promises, we listen and observe you closely. Failure to perform will mean boothing out.

The only way for GMB to succeed is to assemble the best of team. He is old and will not have the needed energy to do everything.

He also has to make a political statement by sending a big corrupt wig to jail in his first 6months in office. That alone will send fear down the spine of the witches and wizards that have sucked our collective wealth.

He must avoid Tinubu, OBJ and Atiku. They are richer than him. while GMB has political power, these guys have economic power and can buy anything, they can also buy the best of lawyers to rumble the polity with litigations.

He must not bank on national assembly as an ally, although APC has majority. i make bold to tell the general that NATIONAL ASSEMBLY IS ONE PARTY SYSTEM when it comes to money sharing. mention money and they drop their party.

four years is like the wind, If am in the advisory team of GMB, I will tell him to avoid doing everything

focus on

Fighting corruption
Creating Jobs
security
ELectricity

should he achieve this four, he has my vote again..i no dey for 7 point or 15point agenda

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by lilprinze: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
lets with till may 29th and see the kind of change they have all been shouting or telling us about.
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
O lord,
may buhari be truthful!
May he be better than Jonathan!
May he improve the life of Nigerians!
May he fulfill his promise to us!
May he not die like Yar'adua in office!

May the lord be with him...

AMEN!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by 15Sirdeen(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
joedejana:
G
Asin goat
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by obicentlis: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
grin
VickJames:
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Athanatos(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Fingers crossed.

My 2 kobo.
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by rexbuton: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
[size=14pt] What does buhari know about economy? What does he want to bring that is not in vision 2020 and Transformation agenda? We have seen too many reports and economic road maps, with very little actualization... He should just revamp the power sector, set our refineries to work so we can be the major dealer in the sub-saharan market, then every other thing will fall into place.

*** He should not forget to pass all the Industry bills, so our people can stop being eternal contract staff***

But these Hausa old men have a tendency to approach IMF for loans and plunge countries into further debt

aside..
Why is Wamakko speaking for Buhari? Does the APC not have a national chairman and publicity secretary?
I want to believe that this is not another northern caucus administration ooo
[/size]
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by owobokiri(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Good policies/good commitees/good reports have NEVER been this countrys problem, IMPLEMENTATION has always been! Remember all the committe reports from Babangidas government till now? Where are the results? Remember vision 2020? How about promises of uninterupted power suplly? Promises made since 1999? During his inauguration speach at eagles square, Obasanjo promised that there "will never be any sacred cow" in the fight against corruption. He ended up a sacred bull. . I don't believe that Obasanjo wanted NAPEP to fail likewise Babangida with SAP and MAMSER etc. They all made one mistake; they left the implementation to cronnies who were corrupt while doing nothing about a corrupt civil service.

The civil service has been 'quota systemed and federal characterised' to the grave. The gap between policy pronouncement and policy result is implimentation. That is the job of your civil service. You can't eat your cake and still have it. When you deliberately flood officialdom with some grossly inept and unskilled hands, delivery will be mediocer. When you sadlle your administration with yesterday men enmeshed in corruption, yesterday problems will still hamper the quality of your output. Buhari needs a lot of house cleansing to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Runaway: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2015
We are waiting.............
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by clemz88(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
joedejana:
[size=14pt]OK[/size]
tayoxx:
Y
geniusmedia:
F
Abbott:
°
idsamoo:
Good
dunkem21:
grin
Rawani:
cheesy
lilprinze:
g
Built2last:
nice
lilprinze:
g
[quote][/quote]I hail thee . Una too mush

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by eaccyboy(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
I hope soo but i know it will favor us that from the north more... I trust baba
Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
It's either this place is full of kids OR simply packed with imbe.ciles...
who, just in the name of being first to comment, show some first-class stu.pid.ity by posting smileys, full-stops etc. in response to topical issues that matured minds are interested in.
Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by XBLadez: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Buhari: Increase the number of touts in Lagos. I might be able to raise suicide bombers among them for my Boko haram ministry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Unfold Apc’s Job Creation, Security Master Plan On May 29 by ilovecritics(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2015
We are waiting!
We are hoping!
We want a progressive State and a hasty redemption.

I voted GEJ but now that ya'll are there; we support ur ideas. God bless Naija me oo.

Amen smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang / Python Dance: Lai Mohammed, Buratai Will End Up In Jail- Zionists Leader, Onwuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.