Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Need Recharge Card Software...i'm Willing To Pay Cash - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Recharge Card Software...i'm Willing To Pay Cash (710 Views)

MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / Etisalat Launches "Super Recharge Offer” (250% Bonus) / Mtn Launches Mtn Beta Talk Plan Get 200% Per Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Recharge Card Software...i'm Willing To Pay Cash by Supplanter(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Please, I need somebody out there to assist me with the software that generates recharge pins for the major mobile networks in Nigeria and can be printed out for sale. I'm about to start the recharge card biz. I'm willing and ready to pay cash for the software
Thanks.
Re: I Need Recharge Card Software...i'm Willing To Pay Cash by bedfordng(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2015
it makes more sense to buy from dealers.if you want to go big time in wholesale, then you may want to use the software
Re: I Need Recharge Card Software...i'm Willing To Pay Cash by mjames: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
bedfordng:
it makes more sense to buy from dealers.if you want to go big time in wholesale, then you may want to use the software

Correct
Re: I Need Recharge Card Software...i'm Willing To Pay Cash by Supplanter(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks a lot. I actually want to go big in wholesale.
Re: I Need Recharge Card Software...i'm Willing To Pay Cash by lukmoore: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Supplanter:
Thanks a lot. I actually want to go big in wholesale.
lets talk on whatsapp then 08090694664

(1) (Reply)

Help / Fairly Used Techno S9 For Sale / Pls Is There A Way I Can Get Radio On My Bold 5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.