Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun (21541 Views)

IGP Redeploys Mbu, 18 Aigs, 49 Cps / IGP Redeploys Mbu To Police Staff College Jos / Joseph Mbu To Resign From Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by klem93(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2015
for his good work or what
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by toprealman: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:
See as hausa name full every where
Are them d only piple in police force

Ds one nigeria is a big cheat
WELCOME TO THE NEW NIGERIA. UNA GO SOON CHANGE FROM SAI TO CHAI BUHARI.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by fflamingo(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:

you are just a big fool.
When the whole of super eagles, golden eaglet, super falcon player and coaching crews were full of igbo was there any complain?
You lost tribe of Gad should be sensitive that there are some occupation that are autonomous.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Ayima: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Bants:
I want to become a member of PDP how do i go about it ..... i know is not related to this post.
Go to Otuake and wait for Jonathan when he comes please ask him, Sir please how do i become an Otuake member?

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by phantom(m): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Tunde ogunsakin........grin grin
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Clears throat. . Is this still The Nigerian Police Force? Or is it now The Northern Police Force? And before I am accused of tribalism, check the stats. Police comissioners, AIGs, DIGs IGs! Even the DPO in charge of my local police station in the east is one Mohammed something! Hello!? Am I missing something somewhere? Maybe the annointed ones pass police exams more than others, abi angry angry angry

You need to go to yobe to see many igbo police chiefs.... I know 2 personally..... so its a rotation thing..... An igbo aig in igno land might be sentimental in some cases which is not bedr for the overall good...

plus there are 11 non hausa police chiefs on that list so don't let tribal sentiments cloud ur judgement.... The super eagles is made mostly of igbos no one is complaining simply cos we care less if igbo as long as they perform.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Ralphlauren(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry

why ogun? what happened to states like bauchi, borno and zamfara angry angry angry angry angry angry

is the IGP scared that if Mbu tries his nonsense in the north, he would be lynched and roasted like suya ?
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Hot election diz saturday: april 11, 2015. Time: 9am. Venue: states in nigeria. Dont miss out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by rexbuton: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:

They are more than you guys so they have a greater probability of being picked at random..

erm..but they are not even picked at random grin grin grin
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Laycan(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2015
ibedun:
AIG Mbu olori ibu.

U must b YOLOBA....abusing Igbo
IGP dnt want IBU to b throw inside lagoon
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by oluwafemi113(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2015
grin

He was here with us and we won the presidential election

So we don't really give a Bleep because we are also winning all the south west state by God grace

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by rexbuton: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2015
fflamingo:
you are just a big fool.
When the whole of super eagles, golden eaglet, super falcon player and coaching crews were full of igbo was there any complain?
You lost tribe of Gad should be sensitive that there are some occupation that are autonomous.
una sabi play the ball sef?? no be una player KAITA go comot us from world cup all because of federal character?

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Bants(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Ayima:
Go to Otuake and wait for Jonathan when he comes please ask him, Sir please how do i become an Otuake member?

very funny undecided
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by BabaO2: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Buhari should make MBU EFCC chairman. I see more of "IdiAgbonism" in Mbu's attitude to work and I'm sure buhari needs such man if he really wanna sanitize Naija. Others are Jega, Ngige, Hamza mustapha(Abacha ADC), Prof Ilochi Okafor (former unizik VC) etc. My opinion though undecided
And your other uncles and cousins from Enugu, anambra, ebonyi, Abia .....

3 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by LastProphet: 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Clears throat. . Is this still The Nigerian Police Force? Or is it now The Northern Police Force? And before I am accused of tribalism, check the stats. Police comissioners, AIGs, DIGs IGs! Even the DPO in charge of my local police station in the east is one Mohammed something! Hello!? Am I missing something somewhere? Maybe the annointed ones pass police exams more than others, abi angry angry angry

HOW MANY OF YOUR TRIBE WILL HAVE A UNIVERSITY DEGREE AND TAKE UP A UNIFORM JOB IN THE '80S? THAT IS WHAT HAUSAS AND NORTHERNERS DO. THE CURRENT DEPUTY CONTROLLER GENERAL OF PRISONS WAS MY ELDER BROTHER'S CLASSMATE IN KADPOLY AND HE WENT TO JOIN PRISONS IMMEDIATELY AFTER GRADUATION IN '87, WHILE MY OWN BROTHER AND OTHERS WENT TO PORT HARCOURT TO LOOK FOR SHELL, AGIP, CONOCO, ETC JOBS. SO MY BROTHER ALWAYS CHECK SOME HISTORY BEFORE COMMENTING

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by iykedare(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:

Wait until buhari gets sworn in. You haven't seen anything.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Bevista: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:

The Hausas have more than 15 states, Yorubas 6 states, Igbos 5 states. Appointments are done using Federal Character.

On a state by state basis, I think the names are ok, except when you begin to look at it on a tribe by tribe basis.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by ziccoit: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2015
owobokiri:

fastguy10:

When your kinsmen are not yet among higher echelons they should be given accelerated promotion so that they could be posted? Police is about security business. It is not your everyday dirty political game where the worst man may end up being a president. The best man should head a team and also control an institution.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:

live with it or emigrate
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
owobokiri:
apparently we northerners make better police officers. Try applying next year
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
isn't this information supposed to be classified? Nigerian police sha, now the criminals know their plan.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by gfullmoon(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Will they refund the money they might have collected from desperate politicians against tomorrow?
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by yusufbida(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:

Tell ur TRIBE to start going to sklu perhap large noba of dem will b commissioners b4 2019.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by owobokiri(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2015
LastProphet:

HOW MANY OF YOUR TRIBE WILL HAVE A UNIVERSITY DEGREE AND TAKE UP A UNIFORM JOB IN THE '80S? THAT IS WHAT HAUSAS AND NORTHERNERS DO. THE CURRENT DEPUTY CONTROLLER GENERAL OF PRISONS WAS MY ELDER BROTHER'S CLASSMATE IN KADPOLY AND HE WENT TO JOIN PRISONS IMMEDIATELY AFTER GRADUATION IN '87, WHILE MY OWN BROTHER AND OTHERS WENT TO PORT HARCOURT TO LOOK FOR SHELL, AGIP, CONOCO, ETC JOBS. SO MY BROTHER ALWAYS CHECK SOME HISTORY BEFORE COMMENTING

That's right! You are lecturing a Burmese. . You want me to believe that job oppurtuinities in these federal intiitutions through the ages have been equally shared amongst all geographical units in Nigeria, right? Was this not what we used to be told about the army? That you easterners too much like money and business, that you can't stand the rigours of the job. That was untill Ihejirika came along and levelled the recruitment process and the charge became that of ethnic domination from his own part? You want readers to accept that the recruitment process was open and free and fair through the 80s? And you think I am the one who needs to get some history lessons quickly? Abegi, leave matter, let's talk about mbu.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Abayhormy(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by atakata1: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Why this changes all of a sudden?! Where is Kano, Kastina states not here?! Those once are the ones that need to be changed because of the kind of results they produced during the presidential elections! Yet! Hmmm.. Who is fooling who?! Power has changed hands. IGP is aligning to the new government! F**k!!!
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by CecyAdrian(f): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
fastguy10:

What is your problem, must u attacth tribalism to everything. Nobody asked you guys to shy away from force work @ the initial stage,or u want them to promote these ones rushing into it now because they heard there is money in it to commissioners so as to balance your tribal rubbish?.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by LastProphet: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2015
owobokiri:

That's right! You are lecturing a Burmese. . You want me to believe that job oppurtuinities in these federal intiitutions through the ages have been equally shared amongst all geographical units in Nigeria, right? Was this not what we used to be told about the army? That you easterners too much like money and business, that you can't stand the rigours of the job. That was untill Ihejirika came along and levelled the recruitment process and the charge became that of ethnic domination from his own part? You want readers to accept that the recruitment process was open and free and fair through the 80s? And you think I am the one who needs to get some history lessons quickly? Abegi, leave matter, let's talk about mbu.

To compare the 80's when there were more jobs to now (ihejirika's time) is a very lame comparison, so u think in the 80's PHd holders would have applied to be Dangote truck drivers? Please once again get all ur facts right and be less eager to talk than checking facts. In Ihejirika's time - which is today, anybody is ready to do any job my friend, so stop comparing it with the 80's. Even that my brother has been busy looking for any govt job now since the last 10yrs
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by M4gunners: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2015
omenalfa:

And some Igbos still want me to support the fraud called Nigeria
Okorocha is a disgrace to Igbos. As of Amaechi he will soon convert u...... know.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by Mhudi: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2015
atakata1:
Why this changes all of a sudden?! Where is Kano, Kastina states not here?! Those once are the ones that need to be changed because of the kind of results they produced during the presidential elections! Yet! Hmmm.. Who is fooling who?! Power has changed hands. IGP is aligning to the new government! F**k!!!
With people like you, this country will find it difficult to be truly united, but God forbid. Try and make a quick research. Kano is the most populous state in Nigeria and katsina state is the fourth most populous state. A bonus to you also, Kaduna state is the third on the list. These states also recorded the highest number of PVCs collection. Kano 1.9m and 215k votes to GMB and GEJ is only about 50% of eligible voters while Rivers 69k and 1.48m votes to GMB and GEJ is about 76% of eligible voters, even when voting did not take place in many polling units in Rivers state. I am in Rivers and I could not vote, ballot boxes were snatched and a party member (Christopher Enechi) killed in my area. We should always view things with truth and not sentiment.
Re: IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun by anonym0us: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Arewa police force

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) / Fred Kpakol Gifts Cars To PDP Chairman In Rivers To Celebrate Nigeria At 58 / Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.