Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) (5227 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / 5 Reasons The SE Will Survive The Decline In Oil Price. / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by frankyychiji(f): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
U lack home training!
And you are a menace to the society only fit to be cast into a lagoon.
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by pazienza(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Wike and Akpabio are the kind of president the SS needed, strong headed men that would have put the Arewa-Odua train to a stop, GEJ is a perfect gentleman, Nigerians are not used to such.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by frankyychiji(f): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2015
RickRichards:

This robot again.
Is this all you can contribute to the topic?
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by holatin(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Wike is right on this...
even the word fool can't be enough to describe you
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Menace2Society(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
And you are a menace to the society only fit to be cast into a lagoon.
Wish i could meet u one on one so that u can have a feel of this menace
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Look at a typical politician whipping up ethnic sentiments... undecided
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Osakah24(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
The account is actually fake,but i wish it was real.High time someone starts saying how a whole region feels deep inside.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by estyvino(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
This is the voice of gods
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by diamondpaul(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Who's wike #smh mtchew iranu abacha...let them leave us alone..I bet if they can survive their hungry generation to com.vote apc.. That's all.
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Change2015(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
If they have visas they can go anywhere they danm well please!

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
On your own oh...
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Kojochyke(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2015
u are contestin an election to win and loot ur people,and now u are threatenin dem dat if u dont win u will lead a war..my guy u be mugu..if u cum warri cum tell deltans to join ur war because ur people did not allow u to rob dem,..WE WILL LIGHT U..POUR FUEL ON U WITHOUT SOAP CAN,PUT 504tyre for ur neck and convert u to berbecue..ORUE.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Sibrah: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
What happens to the millions of voters in the west and north? Nigeria does not start and end in Rivers state. When u have the backing of the whole of SE and SS you think you can speak for, then u can check back, for now, stay calm and observer the change around the corner.
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by spenca: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2015
I can say this is a desperate naive individual making an ignorant statement which he can't stand to. We would for ever celebrate the likes of odumegu Ojuku of blessed memories and the great Ken Saro wiwa but this ? Nope !

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by gyanny: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Just ensure your family lead!Go and watch Never die alone film.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Akanbee2015: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
shachris:

this eediot should just speak for himself. Don't involve the igbos in your selfish ambition.

So, u guys don't want to join ur warrior brother? Lol. Wike is not OK.
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by ramdris(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Balkan:
See ordinary lkwerre man. Wants to lead SE out of Nigeria
We don suffer.
Guy u funny die. grin grin
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by hazyfm: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
shachris:

this eediot should just speak for himself. Don't involve the igbos in your selfish ambition.
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by PhockPhockMan: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
I vowed never to vote in Rivers state governorship elections. My reasons is this ;

Dakuku Peterside, a fine gentle in a satanic regional party, APC.

Nyesom Wike, a rough-ian in a truly national party that have the interest of the whole nation at heart,PDP

Because of the way APC supporters are fooling around, I've decided to vote PDP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by frankyychiji(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Menace2Society:
Wish i could meet u one on one so that u can have a feel of this menace
Sharraaap!
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by wordcat(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Can Somebody tell Wike to desist from mentioning the Igbos in his Rants
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by ofala(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who is Wike? a militant or thug? and why drag SE to it when all he is fighting for is to get to The Brick House and quadruple the over N10B he had allegedly spent so far.

I have said this before and I am repeating it.....Rivers people will cry if they let that thug get to their state treasury!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [15 October, 2017] / The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos. / Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.