Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election (20986 Views)

Check Out The New Date Supreme Court Fix To Settle Sokoto's Gubernatorial Tussle / Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election (you All Need To Know) / Reasons Why Sokoto's Gubernatorial Election Will Be The Most Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by TI1919(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
grin
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
see qustn
make she cm vote for me
no be her husband she go vote for abi she wan use her own hand destroy her own marriage
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Jibsonified(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Alfamann:
The pregnant vulture is very happy because if her baby comes out alive, it's a party; if it comes out dead, it's a feast.

Hmmm... Oro nla
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Husband........that is where are loyalty is before her family members wink
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by IYANGBALI: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
IamDejman:
First LAdy better pass First Sister
no mind the op
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Shine1177: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2015
DESTINY. Senator Wali was Rt. Hon. Tambuwal destiny helper and now they both are slugging it out to occupy that exalted office in the City of Caliphate, which Tambuwal will surely occupy come 29-05-2015. Lord Jesus, connect me to destiny helpers all the days of my life. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by ibro2hot(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
husband
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Kennedykak(f): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
I'm happy for the duo because at the end there will be no loser. I trust the northerners.
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by swezenberg(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2015
interesting
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Oroyi gidi gan and that is to say both of them don wear same sokoto WAR DON START

Make I go push ebube and papa ogochuwku for lagoon b4 tomoro abeg der vote fit injure my man
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Gfrey6(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
if its me my wife will surely vote for me, what about you?
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by ope2711(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Good for her sha, so it is sure she'll become either first lady or governor's sister. Oh Lord please give me power to end this suffering in my family.
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by skullbaba: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
I will prefer wife of the governor to sister of the governor
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Where the equities are equal the first in time prevails. Tambuwal acquired a legal interest in his wife when he married her. Any other interest Amb. Wali lay claim to in his sister will come after Tambuwal's. In sum, she votes Tambuwal! If you agree with my line of reasoning hit "Like" but simply do nothing if you see the matter differently.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by kokoA(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Young men, try your best to marry from influential families.. See Tambuwal's life today? The best decision he ever made in his life was to marry a senator's sister.. No matter how worwor a girl is, marry her if her family is rich!
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Benstus: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
MUMINATED:
Funny...dis is a dilema she shud nt vote @ all

If she vote for the husband, she will enter into the Ocean of Money. If she votes for the brother, she will enter into Lagoon of money.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by MUMINATED(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Benstus:

If she vote for the husband, she will enter into the Ocean of Money. If she votes for the brother, she will enter into Lagoon of money.
lol beta ocean dan being akiolued
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by IamDejman(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no mind the op
aBI oh
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by kunzo: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2015
this is interesting.
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Husband joor. Brother will understand
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by DesChyko: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Simply put, whomever wins favours the family. grin
Their greatest joy was when both won the primaries
#Don't sweat it.
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by omonla555: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2015
She will vote for the First Lady of Sokoto.
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by RAO1(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
for now(and for ever....all things being equal) she belongs to Tambuwal family.....

u get my point
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Nuzo1(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2015
It doesn't matter who she votes for. Its a win win situation for both Tambuwal and Wali families.

And to think that some Sokoto electorates would kill themselves for these two who has been dining and will always dine together for life.

Oh my people. sad

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Olofintoto(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Haha na only she waka cm ni or na only she dey sokoto?
1999- Sister to one of d senator representing sokoto.
2003- Wife of one house of rep member representing sokoto.
Later- Sister to an amb.
2011- Wife of speaker of nigeria house of rep and sister to an amb in nigeria.
2015- Either wife of sokoto governor or sister of sokoto governor.
Haha na only she?
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by duchesslola: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
they are both family,i wouldnt wanna choose so i wont vote
will only and let the best man win
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by creserve: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2015
stinggy:
This write-up makes Tambuwal look like a traitor lipsrsealed
But to your question, she'll vote for her husband.
Tambuwal is not a traitor in this case! If he shy away from contesting against his in law,another APC person will contest and win the election. Sokoto is an APC state for now!
Moreover, from the records of his performance in the house, the Speaker is a visionary leader who is not sentimental about providing qualitative leadership to the people .
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by obongtunji: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2015
Sokoto sai Tambuwal
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by fashoga(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dem Bobo O!
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
either way sokoto's money remains in Tambuwal/Wali family ; another saga of Sariki Nonsense
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election by Pedy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmm, I wonder if this could happen in d south without bringing jealousy and hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Apo8: ECOWAS Court Fines Nigeria $3.3 Million For Extra-judicial Killings / Buhari Is "Cleared" To Return To Nigeria Next Thursday / Fani-kayode Traces Origin Of Nigerian Insecurity To 1966 Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.