Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia (12218 Views)

Igbo Warlord, Achuzia Reveals Origin Of 'Biafra'. / Why Igbo Elite Are Scared To Back Biafra Struggle – Col. Joe Achuzia / Biafra Did Not Surrender – Achuzia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by IGBOSON1: 2:56am On Apr 11, 2015
omololu2020:
ojukwu shouldn't av declare biafra in 1967 if it was really because ibos are been killed.or wia ibos killed in 1967?

^^^Read this quote:
Throughout late 1966 and 1967 the tempo of violence increased. In September 1966 attacks on Ibos in the north were renewed with unprecedented ferocity, stirred up, eastern region officials believed, by northern political leaders. Reports circulated that troops from the northern region had participated in the massacres. The estimated number of deaths ranged from 10,000 to as high as 30,000. More than one million Ibos returned to the eastern region in fear.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFgQFjAJ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmarkcurtis.%2F2007%2F02%2F13%2Fnigeriabiafra-1967-70%2F&ei=ansoVe-NDIfqaM3EgbgL&usg=AFQjCNE0D7iuITWXqLc3ptnM3pm2WMIlXw

My problem with you hateful peeps is that you know within you that a great injustice was done on millions of Igbo, but out of pure hatred for the very people you would spill innocent blood to share the same country with, you can't bring yourself to admit it!
Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by Duru1(m): 3:02am On Apr 11, 2015
raumdeuter:

Benjamin Adekunle manhandled the 3m Biafrans in front of him that the warlord had to flee to Abidjan like a thief in the night

The Army had to call him back before he exterminated everyone in that Biafran jungle. Duru that act of pulling him out saved you

I am not surprised by the above post. It has been established that loudmouth is inherent among the Yoruba. Why would the Army HQ sack a GOC who tends to do his job?
Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by indeed123: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2015
pazienza:

Only Cowards surrender in a war without giving it their best shot! The world history is littered with disadvantaged armies winning their more advantaged opponents, they didn't win by surrendering.

The casualties in Biafra war wasn't soldiers, it was civilians being killed by the Nigerian soldiers, and the rest being starved by the food embargo.

Those are unconventional means of fighting a war, that was not supposed to happen, but the British sanctioned it!

Ojukwu decision to fight to the end
remain legitimate.

This is how I know that you people are so backward in your thinking and reasoning. You started a war with a group of people to destroy them and yet you want the same people that you are trying to kill to continue to feed you. I guess Oba of Lagos is right
after all. Lagoon will be waiting for you people after Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by indeed123: 3:33am On Apr 11, 2015
pazienza:

Yoruba man talking about oil, perhaps you mean the rotten oil in your Gbegiri and Amala soups. *grins*

Meanwhile, the SE/SS will remain inseparable, as long as we have Igbo speaking indigenous tribes there.

Achuzia and Nzeogwu are bonafide SS men! Even Wike is going back to his roots, calling for SS/SE unity.

If you do not know the meaning of what I'm about to say please ask your parent or the one that came before them. Benjamin Adekunle. (Ekun oko yibhoe)
Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by omololu2020(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Read this quote:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFgQFjAJ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmarkcurtis.%2F2007%2F02%2F13%2Fnigeriabiafra-1967-70%2F&ei=ansoVe-NDIfqaM3EgbgL&usg=AFQjCNE0D7iuITWXqLc3ptnM3pm2WMIlXw

My problem with you hateful peeps is that you know within you that a great injustice was done on millions of Igbo, but out of pure hatred for the very people you would spill innocent blood to share the same country with, you can't bring yourself to admit it!
d killings of ibo stopped in 1966.show me a source or any wia record dat talks about ibos been killed in 1967.ibos wia killed in 1966,d killin stopped in 1966,but ojukwu had to wait till may 1967,why didn't he left wit d ibos area alone? Why did d biafrans army invade d mid west? Why did col okonkwo dclared d mid west as a republic? Which of d mid west govt official did dey consult before doin all dat?

1 Like

Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by darchyneer(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
SORRY for diversion. Please who knows what the Igbo statement ' E to chala' means in English
Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by IGBOSON1: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2015
omololu2020:
d killings of ibo stopped in 1966.show me a source or any wia record dat talks about ibos been killed in 1967.ibos wia killed in 1966,d killin stopped in 1966,but ojukwu had to wait till may 1967,why didn't he left wit d ibos area alone? Why did d biafrans army invade d mid west? Why did col okonkwo dclared d mid west as a republic? Which of d mid west govt official did dey consult before doin all dat?

^^^You're as slippery and as evasive as a rotting eel!

You asked whether Igbos were targeted in the north in 1967, and went on to assert that they were never killed in 1967 and so there was no need to declare a independent Biafra Republic! I've provided one quote among the many out there pointing to the fact that it's documented that the killing went on in 1967......and the author is not even Nigerian!

We've not even began talking of the other contributory factor for Biafra seceding which was Nigeria reneging on the Aburi Accord!

You now realize you've been cornered and you're shifting the goal-posts of the debate.....now talking of why he didn't leave with only Igbo territories; why Biafra invaded the Midwest; why one Col Okonkwo woke up on the wrong side of his bed; and all what not!

You're a disgusting sad excuse for a human being!
Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by omololu2020(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're as slippery and as evasive as a rotting eel!

You asked whether Igbos were targeted in the north in 1967, and went on to assert that they were never killed in 1967 and so there was no need to declare a independent Biafra Republic! I've provided one quote among the many out there pointing to the fact that it's documented that the killing went on in 1967......and the author is not even Nigerian!

We've not even began talking of the other contributory factor for Biafra seceding which was Nigeria reneging on the Aburi Accord!

You now realize you've been cornered and you're shifting the goal-posts of the debate.....now talking of why he didn't leave with only Igbo territories; why Biafra invaded the Midwest; why one Col Okonkwo woke up on the wrong side of his bed; and all what not!

You're a disgusting sad excuse for a human being!
am goin to repeat it again,ibos wia not killed in 1967,so I don't see y ojukwu should still secced.wen d likes of major katsina was tellin aguyi ironsi dat dey wia not intrested in a unitary govt,ojukwu didn't complain,but wen a northerner is in control of d central,he was now complainin about a unitary govt.ojukwu was just a greedy man,one of d main reason he went to war was because rivers and cross river were created from d old eastern region,he wanted to hav d oil in dos two state.

1 Like

Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by tonychristopher: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
i am ashamed of south south
BuddahMonk:
I never supported the foool call GEJ because I know that Niger Deltans are stvpid, they have abandoned the struggle and started yabbing nonsense.
Imagine Adaka Boro was lured into fighting Biafrans and killed in the process, Asari said ND youths are unemployed yet he took his investments outside Nigeria.

Loool, I know people like Edwin Clark and Jonathan are clinical coward especially the dirty old Clark

Re: VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia by IGBOSON1: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
omololu2020:
am goin to repeat it again,ibos wia not killed in 1967,so I don't see y ojukwu should still secced.wen d likes of major katsina was tellin aguyi ironsi dat dey wia not intrested in a unitary govt,ojukwu didn't complain,but wen a northerner is in control of d central,he was now complainin about a unitary govt.ojukwu was just a greedy man,one of d main reason he went to war was because rivers and cross river were created from d old eastern region,he wanted to hav d oil in dos two state.

^^^Dude, you can repeat your sad self for as many times as you care, it doesn't change the fact that you're a lying remorseless sack of shi't!

There you go acting true to form, going off on a tangent again and yapping on and on about side issues that have nothing to do with the argument at hand: whether Igbos were targeted and killed up north in 1967! I've provided a link from a neutral pointing to the fact that Igbos were indeed killed in the north in 1967; now YOU provide a neutral quote/link to prove otherwise......i'm waiting!

All this revisionist tales-by-moonlight claptrap that you keep spamming this thread with is nothing more than the conjecture of you and fellow Igbo-hating xenophobic knobheads, drunkenly conjured up during one of your numerous clandestine meetings in Iya-Lekans seedy bukateria!

PS- And if your written English is anything to go by, your mental state is in a much bigger mess than i had initially feared!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa Speaker Refuses To Vacate Seat After A'court Sacking / Withdrawal Of $1bn ECA: PDP Charges NASS To Sanction President Buhari / Osun 2022: Court Rules In Favour Of Adeleke As PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.