Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho (1161 Views)

Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho / God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Don't Pray For Chelsea -mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by greatdonmikell: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2015
sourceWhen one considers ratio and statistics
Chelsea Football Club manager Jose Mourinho
is the most successful club
manager in world football. He has won the
league titles in each of the four countries
where he has managed – his native Portugal,
Italy, Spain and England. He has won the
Champions League twice.
You would think he talks to God every time
before his wins, however, in a new interview,
Jose says the reverse is the case – he talks to
God every day, but never about football and
never discusses the game with his wife.
Speaking to the Daily Telegraph , Mourinho
admitted that he has a strong faith in God and
he tries his
best to separate his professional and his
family life. The 52-year-old football manager
and
father-of-two said: ‘I believe totally, clearly.
Every day I pray; every day I speak with Him.
I don’t go to the church every day, not even
every week. I go when I feel I need to.
And when I’m in Portugal, I always go.’ What
does he pray for?
“For my family! For my kids, for my wife, for
my parents, for happiness and a good family
life. But I can say the reality is I never go to
the church to speak with Him about football.
Never!”’ Despite his intensely arrogant
persona on the sideline, Mourinho also claims
that he is a good person.
‘I think so. I try to be. And I think I am. I
don’t have problems with family or friends. I
am a good family person; I am a good friend.
I try to support people that I don’t even know.
Do I make mistakes? Yes. My professional
area is not only very competitive – it
iscompetitive and emotional and [you
must] push people for a certain kind of
behaviour – absolutely, yes. But the
professional life is only part of a person; a
person is much more than that.’ Chelsea are
currently top of the league and are playing
struggling QPR this weekend.
Mourinho and his wife, Matilde, were teenage
sweethearts, growing up a street away from
each other in coastal town of Setúbal. They
have been married for 26 years, and have two
teenage children, also named Matilde and
Josephwww.lagoslately.com/mourinho-god-doesnt-care-who[sub][/sub]-wins-i-dont-pray-for-chelsea/

1 Like

Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by Caseless: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
The controversial one; he says it as it is.
Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by Greatihex(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Caseless:
The controversial one; he says it as it is.
thats y i so much love the man, he is my type of person. People dnt also like our views. I would like to meet the man one day.
Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by Caseless: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Greatihex:
thats y i so much love the man, he is my type of person. People dnt also like our views. I would like to meet the man one day.
he is funny as well.
Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by Greatihex(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Caseless:
he is funny as well.
ya
Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by Segadem(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
best coach for now!
Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by edorhe14(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
What Morinho has won, So has Carlo Anceloti but u don seeing him been cocky or trying to get attention to himself like He does.
Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
edorhe14:
What Morinho has won, So has Carlo Anceloti but u don seeing him been cocky or trying to get attention to himself like He does.
What he projects in the media is purely different from his personality. With him, the more you look the less you see.
Re: God Doesn't Care Who Wins, I Dont Pray For Chelsea -mourinho by edorhe14(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
alexdidi:
What he projects in the media is purely different from his personality. With him, the more you look the less you see.
Ok!!! I don't know him in person so I can't really tell

(1) (Reply)

Jordan Ibe On Oliseh’s Radar To Beef Up Eagles / Top 10 Free Kick Takers In Football History - Amazing Kickers! / Something Is Wrong With Nemanja Matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.