Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely (927 Views)

I Am IGBO But Nnamdi Kanu Is WRONG About The Biafra Map! / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by donzubbykamal: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2015
I tried to figure out why an oba will make such statement to campaign for a guber candidate knowing fully well that it will ruin his chance of winning the election and he still hasn't apologies till now? i feel there is something going on we don't know. i saw a tweet online by don jazzy were he said "what if the Oba is working for PDP? after all He is related to Jk. Remember blood is thicker than water[b][/b]" that was wat got me thinking. now my igbo brothers have fallen so cheaply to all this. This is what i feel will happen if we let our sentiments cloud our judgement.
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by etimutuk: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2015
I knew it, the oba's statement wasn't normal... a man with such status can not make a blunder like that in public... na setup joor.. PDP just dey use igbo people head coz dem feel say na d only way dem go make dem vote PDP

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by etimutuk: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2015
This is my man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by shuaibsmanee: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Nice 1, this is an eye opener

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by lolababe331e: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2015
The type of politics Jimi is playing is reprehensible
Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by tintingz(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2015
APC/Ambode have my vote, JK is just kidding

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by nerodenero: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2015
I stand to gain nothing directly if APC wins but that would be better because I'm tired of Lagos being governed by the opposition. Vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by lakeside69: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
All the Igbos with extreme sentiments should mobilise themselves and vote PDP but one thing is certain, AMBODE WILL GOVERN LAGOS. They should know that there is a following consequence for their choice(s).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
donzubbykamal:
I tried to figure out why an oba will make such statement to campaign for a guber candidate knowing fully well that it will ruin his chance of winning the election and he still hasn't apologies till now? i feel there is something going on we don't know. i saw a tweet online by don jazzy were he said "what if the Oba is working for PDP? after all He is related to Jk. Remember blood is thicker than water[b][/b]" that was wat got me thinking. now my igbo brothers have fallen so cheaply to all this. This is what i feel will happen if we let our sentiments cloud our judgement.
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!

YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO, BUT A DEMENTED YORUBA OPENLY LYING TO CURRY THE FAVOUR OF IGBOS TO VOTE APC.

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT, IGBOS HAVE THE CÖNSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO VOTE WHOEVER THEY ARE PLEASED WITH.

3 Likes

Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by Mogidi: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2015
lakeside69:
All the Igbos with extreme sentiments should mobilise themselves and vote PDP but one thing is certain, AMBODE WILL GOVERN LAGOS. They should know that there is a following consequence for their choice(s).
What consequences do you have in mind? I see, no one told you we live in a democracy.
Shouldn't Niger Deltans stop the oil flow because jonathan lost?
Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by Osakah24(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2015
From oba was joking with his friends,to this one.Forget party politics,JK is more composed and seems to know what he wants for lagos,Ambode doesnt have composure like Jk,they should be allowed to battle it on their own but tinubu will want to rig it as usual.because most of their corrupt practices will be exposed if power change hands.
Re: Am Igbo - This Is What I Feel About Lagos Gubernatorial Election #votewisely by tynusky: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
masterpower:

YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO, BUT A DEMENTED YORUBA OPENLY LYING TO CURRY THE FAVOUR OF IGBOS TO VOTE APC.

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT, IGBOS HAVE THE CÖNSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO VOTE WHOEVER THEY ARE PLEASED WITH.

Assume anything but b sure u making d right decision

(1) (Reply)

Armed Thugs, Massive Rigging And Violence Reported In Akwa Ibom State Pics!!!! / Breaking News: Punch And Vanguard Circulating False Results. Quark News Paper. / Court Lifts Ban On Obasanjo’s Autobiography, ‘my Watch’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.