Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Super Food: Moringa Leaves, Seeds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Super Food: Moringa Leaves, Seeds (616 Views)

Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf / Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Food: Moringa Leaves, Seeds by Bolajiblog(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015

From the leaves to its seeds, moringa is said to have over 300 nutritional, therapeutic and medicinal benefits. With this, one need not wonder why it is called the ‘miracle tree.’
Moringapod, bark, flower, fruit, leaf, root and seed are all useful – according to scientists. It is said to contain various valuable nutrients, antioxidants, as well as amino acids which are essential for many metabolic processes in the body.
Moringa Oleifera has been used in the last two decades in many climes in the management of various ailments, including diabetes, cancer, poor eyesight, digestion, hypertension, heart diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
See full details HERE
Re: Super Food: Moringa Leaves, Seeds by Bunchersstab(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
How can one Use it?
I have the tree at d bak of my house
Re: Super Food: Moringa Leaves, Seeds by Bolajiblog(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bunchersstab:
How can one Use it?
I have the tree at d bak of my house
u can eat d seed ordinary...u can consult an expert on other ways...u can also stay click to bolajiblog..com...we will research and post it there soonest

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Tips For Preventing Stroke That You Need To Know Early! / Sun Effects On Skin! / Females Can Now Stand And Urinate With The Help Of GOGIRL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.