Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Oba Akiolu Apologizes: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (orijin) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu Apologizes: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (orijin) (566 Views)

Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs / Borno Government Bans Sale Of Alcohol, Brothels, Charcoal And Firewood / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Akiolu Apologizes: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (orijin) by collinspro(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Very hillarious, but a nice step he has chosen to
apologise on his wrong use of words. The Oba of Lagos,
Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal
statement regarding his recent outburst where he
threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his
candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.
The Outburst, which made waves on the internet
yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying
“if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all
drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot
of people in the country.
But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an
apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his
tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink,
ORIJIN.’
In his statement, he said;
“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo
people for the things I said. I am sorry.
I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the
meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not
know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all
Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the
Lagoon Instead”.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu Apologizes: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (orijin) by donnaira(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
haha ! so funny
but
not funny .
by the way op what's your source
Re: Oba Akiolu Apologizes: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (orijin) by Omoakin5(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Ur source op?
Re: Oba Akiolu Apologizes: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (orijin) by dmcdad: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2015
He he he he he he he

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Giraffe Was Just Born Live On The Internet :mouaue.com / Photo : Space Booking During Accreditation / ABIA :is Alex Otti Infected With APC VIRUS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.