Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC (792 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC by olillywales(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami who used to be a diehard member of PDP in Delta state defected to the APC a few days ago. His defection came as a surprise to many people. This is someone who followed GEJ to campaign in many states and now he's 'Sai Buharing'. Lol. Our politicians are not role models.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/04/photo-of-warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami.html

Re: Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC by alberto2k(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2015
On seeing this picture, I felt like the broom was about to enter my eye that I had to blink twice cry

Re: Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC by ammyluv2002(f): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Our politicians are not role models at all undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC by realborn(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Na so life be.... grin

Before before wen i bin dey spend money like bank vault, na every night my friends dey call me, dey follow me siddon. As d money waka small, na so all my friends sef waka go. Now i don learn say "na oyel hand human beings dey follow person lickk"

I am certain Jonathan is not a bit disturbed. I am sure he had his doubts about certain people and he definitely can see clearly now.

All join, na so life be! tongue
Re: Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC by Rawani: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2015
I'm rather surprised this guy is regarded as some type of political leader.
Re: Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC by myola777(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Na wa o, Ayiri your head don turn be that. i am not surprised, they called someone AYIRI you say make him no make U-turn. you betrayed jonathan.
Re: Photo Of Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Campaigning For APC by Lildreezy(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
hmm in case....

seriously failure is an orphan, just see how the brand GEJ fades into oblivion.... I'll miss the duo, especially mama faka...

APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party / Buhari! A President That Can Defeat Boko Haram / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th