Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled (6557 Views)

See What Davido Long Throat's For ( Very Funny ) / Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by chiebuka600(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2015
On Tuesday April 30th 2014 A 25 year old bricklayer named Akinloye Anuoluwapo slit his ex-girlfriend’s throat, a 21year old girl named Rafiyat Akinyemi, then had s*x with her as she bled to death in her father’s house at Ogijo in Ogun state.
The girl had dumped him and that was too much for him to take. He went to her house armed with a knife and attacked her. Akinloye (pictured above) explains what led to the killing…

On April 29, I missed her call, and in annoyance, she sent me series of annoying text messages, warning me not to call her or come to her house. I had once sent a message to her, appealing that she should not abandon me because I was disowned by my parents because of her, saying that I would commit suicide if she did. In reference to that message, she said I could die for all she cared, saying that my exit would create more enjoyment for the living, including herself.

His story continues after the cut. But please be advised, there’s a graphic photo after the cut.

“I was so disturbed that I could not concentrate at work the following day, April 30. I went back home to take a knife I kept in my box. I went to her house around 8.30a.m. and met her alone. I was thinking I could use the knife to frighten her because we used to quarrel like that and settle it. To my surprise, she stood up and started shouting at me, saying she had warned me not to come to her house again.

“She held me and we started struggling in her parents sitting room. I made up my mind to have s*x with her and I was able to penetrate her as we were struggling with each other. It was in the process that the knife pierced her throat. Immediately I saw blood, I was afraid, so I drew the knife out and ran away.

READ MORE & SEE PHOTOS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/988064267885011
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by jeffizy(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2015
That's a shitty fetish there.

Some men are so low in self esteem to the point of psychosis.

I wish him a speedy trip to the ropes and stool.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by kristen12(f): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2015
I'm tired of all this kind of news. Where is the picture?
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by ramdris(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2015
kristen12:
Lol! you are tired yet asking for pic? Tired indeed!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by kristen12(f): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2015
ramdris:

Lol! you are tired yet asking for pic? Tired indeed!
chiebuka600:
He went to her house armed with a knife and attacked her. Akinloye (pictured above) explains what led to the killing…
His story continues after the cut. But please be advised, there’s a graphic photo after the cut.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Vision4God: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Wait o, april 29 th shocked, when tdy's date is 10 April.......
Old news evidently

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by floxyluv80(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
All ds small small boys & girls sef. Is sex d best option in such case?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by ramdris(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2015
kristen12:

Discharge and acquitted!
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by iPrevail(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2015
I don't believe this sick story.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by omniwater007: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Bad guy you want,bad guy you've seen.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
That's some sick S&M _shit right there.
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Don't tell me he's not yet dead.

Don't let me place all the curse in deut 28 on him..
Wicked fellow
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Can't be true
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by olu77(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
kristen12:

Internet brought us closer to bad news. When are we going to start reading good news?
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by rabbuy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Haba now but this is still 10th of April... Its either the news is a stale as late mj's body.... Or Nigeria now has different time zones which is impossible btw.. So 'sup with the whole poo... undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by hatux: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
olu77:

Internet brought us closer to bad news. When are we going to start reading good news?
After May 29 grin
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
hatux:
After May 29 grin
for your mind
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by hatux: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

for your mind
Yeah! For my own clear mind, and for your own dirty mind, you still never believe CHANGE is hereundecided
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Psalmwise(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
<<<Acquired>>>
Militaryzone please keep off
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Abdumex: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE SEXY WHEN YOUR STOMACH IS NOT FLAT. A LADIES LOOK SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE THE SHAPE OF AN HOUR GLASS, AND MEN, THE SHAPE OF A STANDING IROKO TREE

Do you know that you can burn down completely 95% of the excess body fat in your body in less than 90days with or without exercise?

Do you know that their exists a supplement which is made up of 100% natural herbs that can do the job of burning down 95% of excess body fat in 90days without harming your body.

Do you know that excess body fat is caused by what we take, and that our body absorbs fat easily especially in the stomach(BIG BELLE) and hands?

Do you know that in this 21st century, especially in Nigeria, over 80% of the food we eat contains fat? We can't run away from fat, rather we can protect our body from its harmful effect.

If you are out there, knowing fully well that you have more than enough fat on your body or want to have a perfect flat tummy to bring out your curves and do not have the adequate time to exercise, why not seek a solution with SKINNY FIBRE supplement.

Skinny fibre is made in america, and sells in about 32 countries of the world. It has no singular side effect and was made by the world best researchers in weight loss.

90days is not too much to try and eradicate excess body fat and take your real shape back to that of a standing IROKO Tree for men and an HOUR GLASS for women. Why not try SKINNY FIBRE today, it works in more than 98% of people who had taken it, both MEN and WOMEN and it shall surely work on you.

Place your order today by calling epicure pharm on 08071604801 or 07089897756 or 09090316659 or via whatsapp:09090316659. We deliver to any part of Nigeria, and payment is made on delivery.

BE WISE, JUST GIVE YOURSELF A 90DAY TRAIL AND YOU SHALL NEVER EVER REGRET IT.

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by olu77(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
hatux:
After May 29 grin

Amen smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
hatux:
Yeah! For my own clear mind, and for your own dirty mind, you still never believe CHANGE is hereundecided
clear indeed
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by dominique(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
This na old story naa. It made fp about two years ago.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by hatux: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

clear indeed
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Motolank: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
kristen12:
You are a character grin
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by kristen12(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Motolank:

You are a character grin
How??
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Motolank: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
kristen12:

How??
Alfa died..then you requested his mustache
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by Haywhymido(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
this is nt news, u wnt to knw y? because it is as old as sir mendela. I read it early last year
Re: PHOTOS: Popular Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had S*x With Her As She Bled by modskiller(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abdumex:
HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE SEXY WHEN YOUR STOMACH IS NOT FLAT. A LADIES LOOK SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE THE SHAPE OF AN HOUR GLASS, AND MEN, THE SHAPE OF A STANDING IROKO TREE

Do you know that you can burn down completely 95% of the excess body fat in your body in less than 90days with or without exercise?

Do you know that their exists a supplement which is made up of 100% natural herbs that can do the job of burning down 95% of excess body fat in 90days without harming your body.

Do you know that excess body fat is caused by what we take, and that our body absorbs fat easily especially in the stomach(BIG BELLE) and hands?

Do you know that in this 21st century, especially in Nigeria, over 80% of the food we eat contains fat? We can't run away from fat, rather we can protect our body from its harmful effect.

If you are out there, knowing fully well that you have more than enough fat on your body or want to have a perfect flat tummy to bring out your curves and do not have the adequate time to exercise, why not seek a solution with SKINNY FIBRE supplement.

Skinny fibre is made in america, and sells in about 32 countries of the world. It has no singular side effect and was made by the world best researchers in weight loss.

90days is not too much to try and eradicate excess body fat and take your real shape back to that of a standing IROKO Tree for men and an HOUR GLASS for women. Why not try SKINNY FIBRE today, it works in more than 98% of people who had taken it, both MEN and WOMEN and it shall surely work on you.

Place your order today by calling epicure pharm on 08071604801 or 07089897756 or 09090316659 or via whatsapp:09090316659. We deliver to any part of Nigeria, and payment is made on delivery.

BE WISE, JUST GIVE YOURSELF A 90DAY TRAIL AND YOU SHALL NEVER EVER REGRET IT.
those pics are same thing man, stop that sh*t

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos) / Breaking: Wizkid Beat's Davido, Burna Boy And Rema To First Buy A Customized Car / Romance Btw Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan & Socialite, Sati Ramoni Crashes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.