Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bulk SMS Portal Creator With Pure Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Portal Creator With Pure Php (1713 Views)

Sms Portal Creator Needed Urgently / I Need Sms Portal Creator / Bulk Sms Portal / Kindly Review This Online Store Creator (with Overwhelming Features) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Portal Creator With Pure Php by blenyo11(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2015
I am happy to announce to the house today that i have successfully developed the first pure php bulk SMS portal creator which is fully plug and play, plug-able, theme-able, extendable and comes in modules and also gives you the ability to create your own module, overwrite existing modules, create your own theme, modify or overwrite some part of the default theme and lots more.
With this portal creator, plugging payment methods is made even easier than ever
You can see it in action at http://www.openbulksms.com/
YOU WILL LIKE IT cool
Do you want a copy. It goes for free wink
Call 08035146243

Re: Bulk SMS Portal Creator With Pure Php by raphexitc(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Cheapest, fastest and most reliable sms gateway provider. Buy sms unit @90Kobo and send at 1naira. Visit http://www.raphexsms.com

Also get spc3 high earner component @ #5,000 naira only and full reseller right @ #20,000 only. Call 0816 695 3573

(1) (Reply)

Be My Partner In My New Upcoming Site ( Snapshot Included) / I Want To Buy A Facebook Group 200k + / Do You Have Any Active Instagram Account For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.