Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] (1019 Views)

Peter & Lola Okoye Share Kiss During His Birthday Celebration(photo) / Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) / Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] by goldrush111(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Lola and Peter Okoye seems to be having a silent war on Instagram. Lola shared a picture of S Boris Kodjeo’s and captioned it “Nothing like a Godfearing supersexy man#teamjesus#onewomanman”. The act is so unusual because she has never put up any other man’s picture aside that of her husband Peter and her son Cameron.

You need to see the full story here, bot the photos and the tweets : http://goldrushnews247.com/war-between-peter-they-are-not-together-anymore-juicy-details/

Re: War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] by zadok60: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
please did you help me see my grandma?..
she sneaked out of the house with an alhaji.
Re: War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] by Ekiseme(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] by sucreblazing(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
I believe the shiiiiit is celebrity stunt Joor

1 Like

Re: War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS] by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Eeeeya..

#like we care!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu / Look At This Olosho Girl Who Win 1.5 Million Naria Cach / Obama's Daughter Hot Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.