Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lagos:April 11th Will Be a March 28th Repeat For PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos:April 11th Will Be a March 28th Repeat For PDP. (504 Views)

Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos:April 11th Will Be a March 28th Repeat For PDP. by modath(f): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2015
I have watched with amusements the statements creditted to folks who are laying claim to their ability to sway the majority of the votes to be cast on the 11th April Jimi Agbaje's way.

They have conveniently forgotten that the 42% recorded by the PDP was the sum total of the votes cast by the SE,SS and the YORUBA PDP supporters put together.

The SS don't have the same interest as they did when they had their kinsman in the march 28th race so they are likely to vote based on merit if they bother to vote at all, neither do they have any built up emotion to be exploited for electoral gains.

This time the winning margin will be wider.

We don't need to get into arguments about this view of mine, sunday 12th of April is just 2 days away.

1 Like

Re: Lagos:April 11th Will Be a March 28th Repeat For PDP. by modath(f): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Not one to say it but just have to do it do for the benefit of the naysayers and hater:

I TOLD YOU SO

(1) (Reply)

See Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Withdrawal Of Aseent By Gej; Why The Hue And Cry By NASS? / It Will Take Hundred Years For Niger Deltans To Rule Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.