Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh (1121 Views)

Woman Attacks 9-year-old Househelp With Hot Pressing Iron / B’haram Killed 54 In Maiduguri Mosque Attacks – Police / Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh by osisi2(f): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2009
Woman Strip To Protest Rape By Policemen
January 27, 2009 14:51 (49 minutes ago), 271 views

By Cyriacus Izuekwe

There was a mild drama at Area ‘G’ Police Command in Ogba, Lagos, when a lady stripped herself in protest over allegations that she was raped by policemen attached to the division.

The woman, identified as Queen Okoye, alleged that three policemen from the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, of the Ogba Command had raped her.[/b]pm-cover-27-jan-2009

She said the incident occurred at the station at night when she had gone to solicit their support to recover some money from her boyfriend.

The woman, who [b]arrived the station in a pair of blue jeans, a pink top and shoes, removed them all except her bra and pant, and started raining curses on the policemen whom she alleged raped her.

The woman held a pigeon, a cross and other fetish objects and started chanting some incantations.

While the protest lasted, policemen at the station seemed helpless as to what to do.

A large crowd gathered to watch the weird drama, and when she eventually finished and wore her clothes, the policemen used some canisters of tear gas to disperse the crowd.

At the Nigerian Institute of Journalism where students of the school took the woman to, she narrated her ordeal to P.M.News.

She said her boyfriend, Rasheed, took N30,000 from her and all efforts to get the money from him failed. She went to the police and reported the matter and they agreed to help her.

“They later asked me to come the next day in the evening so that they would go to the man’s house to arrest him,” she explained.

According to Queen Okoye, when she got to the station, they told her that the operation would take place around 10 p.m. when the suspect would be at home.

She alleged that they then charmed her and she became unconscious, and when she recovered at about 2.30 a.m, she discovered that she had been raped and blood was dripping from her private part.

She also alleged that she was two months pregnant and had been making efforts to bring the men to book but the police had frustrated her efforts.

She added that she had gone to Panti to report the matter but nothing came out of it. Okoye said she can identify the men who raped her.[/b]Asked why she decided to go naked in public, she said: “The pain of the rape is tormenting me everyday. Since the police refused to a attend to me, because I have nobody, [b]I decided to go spiritual so that they will pay for their action,” she explained.
On what to do if the spiritual way does not work, she said she would continue to make sacrifices until the men are dead.

When contacted on the development, the Area G. Commander, Mr. Mobolaji Odesanya (ACP), said it was reported to him that a mad woman came to the Command’s gate on Saturday.

Reacting to the allegation that the lady was raped by three policemen in the anti-robbery department of the command, he said he was not aware of such.

He, however, stated that if the allegation was true, the lady should feel free to report the incident to him, promising to bring the culprits to book.

“If truly she was raped let her come and identify those who committed the heinous crime. But as far as I’m concerned, no such case came to my knowledge,” he stated
Re: Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh by osisi2(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2009
Wonders shall never end.
I hope she doesn't end up on you tube
Re: Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh by bindex(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
Dark age.
Re: Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh by osisi2(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2009
I've heard of similar stories.
This is pathetic.
Re: Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh by jamace(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2009
This story reminds me of one song that we use to sing for all these girls wey their yansh no de stay for one place.
Bleep and no pay,
for there is no other way,
to discourage ashewo,
but to Bleep and no pay grin grin.

Using ashewo yansh to look for God's intervention go work so lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh by spikedcylinder: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2009
Excuse me o, how is the woman in question an ashewo?
Re: Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh by otikpoko(m): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Biochar Production As A Way Of Reducing Organci Waste / I Need Sum One To Linkme Up Wit The Coporate Affairs Division Of Etisalat / Efcc Bursts Atm Fraud Syndicate In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.