Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 (536 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections / Elections 2015: Why The Social Media Is Highly Overrated - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by pecboo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria! And I will tell my children that after 16 years and four trials and three woeful fails, one school certificate holder, Gen Buhari from the north, won elections to become Nigeria’s president. I will teach them the lesson of persistence. I will tell them of a Goodluck Jonathan from the creeks that allowed for a credible election process and honourable concession of power to the people’s choice. I will cultivate in them the values of healthy competition, maintenance of peace and gentility of spirit. I will tell them of a Professor Attahiru Jega who put aside personal interests to fulfill his public assignment, remaining calm in the face of threatening challenges. I will teach them the importance of integrity and strength of character in the dispensation of public service. I will teach my children, so that one day their names may honourably go down in the history of this nation, just as the names of these honourable men have. So help me God. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by crownprince102: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
God bless the people's general
Re: What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Won't you tell them about orubebe
Re: What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by pecboo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:
Won't you tell them about orubebe
. The guy na bad example ...
Re: What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
pecboo:
. The guy na bad example ...

That i know, but we learn from the good and the bad.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by ojobekehinde: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wont you tell them about conspiracy that played out,ethnicity and religion sentiment,minority against majority,pls them the truth and not the lies.good teacher.
Re: What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by pecboo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:

That i know, but we learn from the good and the bad.
......k I'l tell dem abou orubebe how he stood up for what he believed
Re: What I Will Tell My Children About Nigerian General Elections 2015 by gists: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
ojobekehinde:
Wont you tell them about conspiracy that played out,ethnicity and religion sentiment,minority against majority,pls them the truth and not the lies.good teacher.
Did you tell your children the truth about all these conspiracies in 2011? Did you tell about about the magic numbers from some so-called minority regions of the country? It'll be nice to know your sincere response.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Fail Listen To Obasanjo And Tinubu / South Africa Investments In Nigeria. .... Be Warned! !!! / Wonderful Line-up LATEST ON APPOINTMENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.