Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Okada Accident (graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okada Accident (graphic Photos) (53116 Views)

2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jesus of Nazareth! lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by JudgementHammer: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Where is the okada rider himself

1 Like

Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by ritapearl(f): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
God of Mercy!
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by kwencypresh(f): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
dis is d same reason Edo state governor banned okada riders
Ephemmm:

I have seen the same experience on Lagos Ibadan Express road before getting to Alausa last year. Aboki carried two passengers and they ran into incoming vehicle bleeding seriously.

Trust Lagosians, nobody waits. The irony of the scene was that the vehicle they used was still on after falling down.

Fashola banned them on highways and restricted Okada plight to some areas, but we were the same people shouting he has done damage: some parties have even gone to the extent of using it against him to score cheap political point during electioneering campaign. Go to Igbobi and see how many lives have been rendered useless through this same okada.

The question to ask is - is it Fashola's son the one I am seen inside this pics? Nigerians and our naïve way of thinking.

Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by eagleeyez: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
simplymade:
guys please be careful of the type of bike u board ...Xpecially the riders

this just came in now

Kai!!!!!!! Please can u just explaim the accident? Did a car hit the rider....is the rider dead?

What happened? God that lady got up and was like today is friday, probably gisted with people on election of tomorrow...... Had plans, may God bless. Her family for this loss, painful loss.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
See what PDP want to return us to in Lagos. Impossible!

They cannot even handle waste management in Lagos, let alone traffic and some people are Just Kidding with who rule Lagos on ethnic sentiments
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by pat077: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is scary.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Jimohsunday: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Young03:
Na so ur own tak end?
;;

RIP
ur writings are rude and stuppid.Only God knows how your own will end.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Chars1289: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is regrettably lugubrious.And one Lagos guber aspirant has promised to lift the restrictions placed on okada, I will be dumbest human being in this world if I vote for him.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by nofeeajoke: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Wen Gov.fashola said plz don't ride bike on d highway pple dey shout,dey wnt knw it for dere own safty,RIP
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rest in peace woman
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by phintohlar(f): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Goodness creatures me.. Speechless
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
chigo93:
Nothing wrong with that statement! Its a rhetorical question. Indeed her own has ended albeit gruesomely.

Don't rush to insults simply becos you don't understand the person.

I am still doubtful this is real though undecided
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Actor123: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
GOD
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by skippo94: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
my his soul RIPP.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Coldfeet:
Nothing wrong with that statement! Its a rhetorical question. Indeed her own has ended albeit gruesomely.

Don't rush to insults simply becos you don't understand the person.

I am still doubtful this is real though undecided
it's real! But chill,wat if I ask u,how will ur own end,does it sound rude or not?
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by stunocknig: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
RIP; Its very terrifying
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by arsenal33: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
RIP.

JIMI AGBAJE WANTS TO BRING BACK OKADA ON LAGOS HIGHWAYS
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
This Actualy Happened In My Presence. The Accident Happened Yesterday Thursday, The 9th Of April, 2015 As At About 6;25pm At Old Ojo Road, Abule Ado, Satellite Town. The Bike Was Coming From Fin Niger Side To Abule Ado When The Rider Met With Hold Up. On The Proccess Of Manourvaring Among Vehicles, The Bike Fell Beside A Truck. The Bike Rider Escaped, But The Lady Could Not. That Was How The Truck Crushed Her Head.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by nedu2000(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Gosh! Its terrible.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Seemyfather(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oshiano:
This Actualy Happened In My Presence. The Accident Happened Yesterday Thursday, The 9th Of April, 2015 As At About 6;25pm At Old Ojo Road, Abule Ado, Satellite Town. The Bike Was Coming From Fin Niger Side To Abule Ado When The Rider Met With Hold Up. On The Proccess Of Manourvaring Among Vehicles, The Bike Fell Beside A Truck. The Bike Rider Escaped, But The Lady Could Not. That Was How The Truck Crushed Her Head.

And where is the truck and the sign of any hold up/any slow movement of vehicles at the scene?

Moreso was there any protest at scene of event at all?

Anyway seems not to believe the graphics here as well. And if it be true, then I weep for a very life cut short and wasted here.

May God leads and direct us never to embark on a journey that will claim our life before our time here on earth. Amen!
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by BashMe1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
The same Okada Jimi Agbaje Wants Back in Lag... Naaa, God Forbid. RIP 2 d dead.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Seemyfather(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
skippo94:
my his soul RIPP.

Who is the 'his' and where is the 'his' you're talking about here? Abeg widely open your eyes and see.
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by simplymade(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Please where did this happen?
abule ado
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
cryJesus o,dis isn't gud oooo. Funny enof some 1hr ago before typing dis I was on a bike o,d silly tin was speeding,I cautioned him afta he tried to speed pass a car beside to get in front to avoid an oncoming vehicle. Infact,Father forgiv me I imagined a nasty experience o,similar to wat jus hapdn(not my portion) and quickly as it came I discarded it.
Some okada sha,dey don't value their lives!
RIP poor soul cry
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by pasol4real(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
simplymade:
guys please be careful of the type of bike u board ...Xpecially the riders

this just came in now
jesus of Nazareth!!!!! See brain .Kai ,so so pathetic .may ur soul Rest in peace .
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by engrdubem(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Ephemmm post=32557688]

I have seen the same experience on Lagos Ibadan Express road before getting to Alausa last year. Aboki carried two passengers and they ran into incoming vehicle bleeding seriously.

Trust Lagosians, nobody waits. The irony of the scene was that the vehicle they used was still on after falling down.

Fashola banned them on highways and restricted Okada plight to some areas, but we were the same people shouting he has done damage: some parties have even gone to the extent of using it against him to score cheap political point during electioneering campaign. Go to Igbobi and see how many lives have been rendered useless through this same okada.

The question to ask is - is it Fashola's son the one I am seen inside this pics? Nigerians and our naïve way of thinking.

oga say what you are sure of.........after campaigning with okada he banned them,imported his own bike *fashola bike* that had immunity from arrest. ........who is fooling who..........
the roads are bad,traffic is terrible ,if the roads were good who will fly okada...eeh kwa?
tomorrow go soon reach,na small time remain
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by muzeze77: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
would have survived if she had an helmet on. Folks DON'T RIDE WITHOUT HELMET, it may save your life, head is the most delicate part, protect it
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by themodernman: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
jacabi:
Eeh!
Not all accicdents are caused by over speeding but please whenever you board okada and you notice the speed is becoming abnormal and if you tell him to reduce the speed but won't listen. Use style to drop your shoe and tell him to stop in order to pick your shoe. When you come down, bid him bye-bye and tell him the reason.

Correct scope... grin
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
simplymade:
abule ado

wait o......around egbeda side in lagos?
Re: Okada Accident (graphic Photos) by Young03(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
chigo93:

ur stupid, tell me wats wrung in wat i wrot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Questions You Should NEVER Ask People / Hilarious Picture Of 10 People On Top Okada. / Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.