Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni (769 Views)

The Largest Political Parties In Nigeria / Katsina State: Good With Yar'adua, Very Good With Shema & Better With Nashuni / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by easymanofdpeopl(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thirteen political parties in Katsina have
thrown their weights behind the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) candidate Engr.
Musa Nashuni ahead of this Saturday’s
guber election.
Speaking at a rally held yesterday, the
chairman of Inter Party Advisory
Council (IPAC) Habibu Yau, said the
decision to endorse the PDP candidate
was informed by their desire to see to
the continuation of developmental
projects executed across the state.
He said, it was only proper and ideal for
people to shelve their respective
interests for the overall interest of the
state, noting that after careful
consideration it was only proper to
support the emergence of Nashuni for
being the best of choice for the task
ahead.
The chairman said the state is in dire
need of someone who can continue with
the transformation programs, adding
that Nashuni possesses leadership
qualities and capabilities to improve
upon what our present Governor Shema
was able to achieved.
Acting PDP chairman in the state,
Abdurahman Karofi, said this is an
indication that the PDP is the viable
party, giving the tremendous support
and alliances it is receiving from
different parties and organisations. He
urged the youth to remain steadfast and
work tirelessly for the victory of the
party.
In his remarks, PDP gubernatorial
candidate Engr. Musa Nashuni thanked
the parties for the support and assured
that if elected he will be just and upright
and shall continue with all the well-
intended programs of the party for the
well being of the state.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/51631-13-political-parties-in-katsina-endorse-nashuni
Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by kheart(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Haha pdp dollar endorsement, dis mushroom parties ve been decieving pdp since march 28
Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by hazyfm: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=38pt]MUSHROOM ENDORSEMENT [/size]
Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by easymanofdpeopl(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP is a liar am in Katsina nothing like that is happening here

1 Like

Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by san316(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
They are on their own. PDP has lost Katsina already. That Shema that disappointed me. I actually respected that guy.
Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by Dannyset(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
PDP will only win that State if Buhari refuse to talk to the Hausa's to vote APC. All of them listen to Buhari and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by Realdeals(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dannyset:
PDP will only win that State if Buhari refuse to talk to the Hausa's to vote APC. All of them listen to Buhari and nothing more.

Bros, you've said it all. That's why I was laughing I shook my head when I saw someone's prediction today. How could the person say PDP would win Governorship in Bauchi, Niger, Gombe, Kaduna and some other core Northern States? Unless Buhari is not ready to tell his people to vote APC Candidates. I'm glad he has urged them not to vote (for) PDP in any of the Elections (be it Councillorship) and they shall sure heed his advice!
Re: 13 Political Parties In Katsina Endorse Nashuni by abduljabbar4(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:
PDP is a liar am in Katsina nothing like that is happening here
Bros no vex but I smell lie here grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Creative Photo / Electoral Officers Receives Car Gift From APC In Kaduna For Not Using Card R'der / What Would Have Happened If gej Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.