Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls (35564 Views)

Can This Happen In 9ja?Ghana President Rides Bike Round Accra Without Security / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by benedictnsi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Cool

Hes serving the government well, you can continue.
We'll reward you by paying ur hospital bills after your mission.

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha laugh don kick my ass
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by kobonaire(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
ahhhhh the utterings of the deaf dumb and blind. the zombies. the walking dead . yup that about sums you up
I can see you are an extreme fan of the sci-fi channel. Perhaps that explains why your sense of reality has been distorted.
I'll have to come up with a fix ... grin
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by benedictnsi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
He should ride the bike to sambisa now

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha no mind am..... Make dem use am do suya for lunch

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by sukkot: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
kobonaire:

I can see you are an extreme fan of the sci-fi channel. Perhaps that explains why your sense of reality has been distorted.
I'll have to come up with a fix ... grin
physician heal thyself wink
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by sukkot: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
He should ride the bike to sambisa now
cheesy
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by Rilwayne001: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by creepsyme(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
but where is the bike? I can only see a bicycle.
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by Onilaiscool(f): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
bigt2:
angry that is a bicycle and not a bike angry
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by betty202020(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
rita25:
THIS GUY JUST WANT TO MAKE HEADLINES UNTOP CHIBOK GIRLS NAME.......U CAN GO TO THE FOREST AND LOOK FOR THEM JOR
na joblessness & poverty dey worry am. bicycle is all he can boast of in all his yrs of sojourn in Ivory Coast.
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by Tolubory(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
kilo n ba ka
who send am message?
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by kobonaire(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
physician heal thyself wink
i am healed .... I just come to NairaLand to get a dose of mental retardation grin
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by kobonaire(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
creepsyme:
but where is the bike? I can only see a bicycle.
the term 'bike' is also used for speed bicycles.
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by creepsyme(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
kobonaire:
the term 'bike' is also used for speed bicycles.
I see! tnks.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
bigt2:
angry that is a bicycle and not a bike angry
I almost start asking people to help diff btw bike and bicycle. Good to remember chibok girls. Sombody should show me road to Zambiza, I want to go on a. Rescue mission because I'm in love with one of them. And I will mary her when they return.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by ojnnaco(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Excess Energy ..... Y not waste it on ur bed instead of on d road
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kados for the guy. He is showing what it takes to make a change... while all negative Nairalanders only can blalalalalala about change.

Maybe the Chibok girls wont come back due to his action, but he will meet people along the road, inspire their lives, he is leaving his own comfort zone and building strength, he will change himself and only a changed person can change a nation.

Just wondering why some Nigerians tend to be so NEGATIVE and BLAMING towards others. Always looking for the bad in someone, searching for bad motives, suspecting, etc instead of looking for the good. That mentality is the only reason why the country has not changed yet! The activism of this guy on his bike is what you can find among the youth in many other nations, youth that has made a change in so many occasions. But no...mainstream nigerian youngster will complain about NEPA instead of starting an initiative to change their own reality... I guess it is time to bike for sustainable and reliable power supply instead of using that little power to hang around talking nonsense on Nairaland.
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by belladonna7: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is sarcastic...: sadThis is sarcastic...:
Re: Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls by deniiQ: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hahaha...make una free the bobo joor. cheesy
Could be that homeboy wants to visit motherland, but t/fare no come complete, he come kuku use style dey bike in...abi na bicycle in. After all necessity na the mother of invention & innovation as the saying goes wink wink cheesy
Ride on bro!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.