Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? (616 Views)

2019: Should Power Return To The South; Those For And Against[pictures] / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Opinion: What The Yoruba Strategy For 2019 Should Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? by driand(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
2015 is on course and the battle for power would soon won and lost, when the smoke have risen and amber die what would be left of the Nigerian youths who have been battling it out on the social media and have even earned titles on the social media(e-worriors)

now someone please tell me should we continue to watch these old men take on Rollercoaster rides?

what happened to the part where we are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow? or is tomorrow not here yet?

There are questions that need serious and urgent answers but the youths should start answering those questions now, or we wait and continue to watch from the side lines till we have a nation that has been looted and drained of its God given wealth,

My humble proposal is we take power by the ballot come 2019

Let's meet here and discuss the possibility.

Eziachi barcanista Jarus Seun Hidentity

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? by Hidentity(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
driand:
2015 is on course and the battle for power would soon won and lost, when the smoke have risen and amber die what would be left of the Nigerian youths who have been battling it out on the social media and have even earned titles on the social media(e-worriors)

now someone please tell me should we continue to watch these old men take on Rollercoaster rides?

what happened to the part where we are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow? or is tomorrow not here yet?

There are questions that need serious and urgent answers but the youths should start answering those questions now, or we wait and continue to watch from the side lines till we have a nation that has been looted and drained of its God given wealth,

My humble proposal is we take power by the ballot come 2019

Let's meet here and discuss the possibility.

Eziachi barcanista Jarus Seun Hidentity

Friend, look out for politically informed and intelligent members on this forum. Get a worthwhile topic for a thread like A thread for Nigerian youths on Nigerian Politics, Nigerian youths thread for leadership confab or any other good topic.

Then tag people who are politically informed and sound in their submissions on different topics. I know of Mynd, Barcanista, Seun, urnaijadotcom, and immortal crown.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? by voxpopp: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Me I sha know without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? by driand(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hidentity:

Friend, look out for politically informed and intelligent members on this forum. Get a worthwhile topic for a thread like A thread for Nigerian youths on Nigerian Politics, Nigerian youths thread for leadership confab or any other good topic.

Then tag people who are politically informed and sound in their submissions on different topics. I know of Mynd, Barcanista, Seun, urnaijadotcom, and immortal crown.
I appreciate your response in if you don't mind, kindly create the thread when you are less busy, since you may be a better writer than my self and tag me and I would respond to the call of duty. It's definitely time.
Re: 2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? by theunusualmoon(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hidentity:

On a lighter note .....Oga you sef na wa for you oooo.Is that supposed to be like an atheists' quorum ? cause all those you mentioned are atheists.
Re: 2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? by Hidentity(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
theunusualmoon:

On a lighter note .....Oga you sef na wa for you oooo.Is that supposed to be like an atheists' quorum ? cause all those you mentioned are atheists.

At all sir. I am not even interested in their religions. I only observed that their contributions are almost always apt and laudable. After all, the proposed thread is not for the sake of religion. So, whether Christians, Muslims, atheists, pagans, believers in Janism or anything, it does not matter.
Re: 2019 Should The Nigerian Youths Continue To Watch From The Social Media? by theunusualmoon(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hidentity:

At all sir. I am not even interested in their religions. I only observed that their contributions are almost always apt and laudable. After all, the proposed thread is not for the sake of religion. So, whether Christians, Muslims, atheists, pagans, believers in Janism or anything, it does not matter.
Thumbs up bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why Sokoto Election Would Be The Most Fascinating / PDP Is Leading In Enugu State / APC NWC Meets On Zoning Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.