Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Price Of Broom Have Gone Up Across The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Price Of Broom Have Gone Up Across The Country (404 Views)

Photos Of A Local Police Station In Kaduna That Have Gone Viral / Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha / Rain Made Apc Members To Carry UMBRELLA Instead Of Broom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Price Of Broom Have Gone Up Across The Country by Rogersmith(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just came back from the market devastated. I went to the the market this afternoon for my normal weekend shopping. After buying almost everything I needed, I thought to myself ....Aha! I need a broom! embarassed for me to price a broom and the broom seller told me five hundred naria for one broom! Damn! Look at what this politicians have caused. undecided
Re: The Price Of Broom Have Gone Up Across The Country by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
if you cant afford that, then i suggest you should go price an umbrella.
Re: The Price Of Broom Have Gone Up Across The Country by Rogersmith(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Not that I can't afford it...The price is just outrageous.
Re: The Price Of Broom Have Gone Up Across The Country by adeoladrg(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lagos needs to sweep Bola Tinubu and his cohorts out of business.

That's the reason brooms are expensive. Please bear with us.

Jaykay we know. Jaykay we want!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares Money To Woo Voters In Lagos / A Memo To PDP Faithfuls / Photos Of Rescued Girls, Women From Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.