Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Excellent Primary School In Abuja For Special Needs Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excellent Primary School In Abuja For Special Needs Children (1097 Views)

Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil / Excellent Primary School In Abuja For Special Needs Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Primary School In Abuja For Special Needs Children by amenamen1010: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello NL
Am looking for a good primary school in Abuja that has SEN services and has a good understanding on educating children with special needs.
A main stream school is preferred as he need to be integrated.
This was posted in the education section but got only 1 response after a week and the school isn't in Abuja.
Please kindly assist.
Thank you very much
Regards[i][/i]
Re: Excellent Primary School In Abuja For Special Needs Children by uboma(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
School for the Gifted is located at Gwagwalada, Abuja. You may check them out as I can't tell if they have the kind of services your child requires.
Re: Excellent Primary School In Abuja For Special Needs Children by ilovekezi: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Is your child not meeting the developmental milestone appropriate for his/her age? Is he/she aware of the environment or not functionally using multi-sensory input gotten from the environment? Is he/she sluggish, dull?Is his/her behaviour affecting their daily lifestyle.We are a a Special needs and Rehabilitation service provider and Our services include:
Assessments and Evaluation
Sensory Integration and Neuro-Developmental Approach [NDT]
One-on-one cognitive therapy services at home Prescription of assistive devices and setting up sensory rooms in home and at school
Massage Gross and Fine motor exercises For children with: Autism, Cerebral palsy ,Down syndrome Other learning disabilities .
We also have boarding facility.

Heartprintlimited@yahoo.com
19 ademola eletu street,
Osapa London,
Lekki.
Lagos
http://www.Heartprintspecialschool.com.ng
0805 991 49 74
Heartprint Special Needs and Rehabilitation School

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage / How I Almost Became A Breast Milk Addict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.