Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Where Is As Poor As Oyo? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Is As Poor As Oyo? (828 Views)

Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Attend Juma'at Prayers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by cobsol(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Yoruba villages are poor ooo! i was at Oyo state God forbid the level of decay my eyes saw, the number of mud / plank houses 95%.

I have to transport to the state capital Ibadon close to the NB to locate a habitable hotel for N 9,000 per night.

My question is, why can they Yoruba's respect an average Igbo man who is capable of raising mighty structure in his home town and also a nice place in lagos plus a shop in lagos too? i can hardly find mud house in ISOCHI abia state where am from.

#IDONTHAVEANYINTREASTINAMBODE.
Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Okay, I'm just here to watch what will happen to the OP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Booked.
Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by Penssuwa(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2015
I'm an Igbo but I dont share in ur sentiment. What will you gain by this crap u posted. You are begging for an e-fight abi,, and some fools here will start exchanging rants soon. We are not known for this.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by Funjosh(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Just. One question, how old are you

cobsol:
Yoruba villages are poor ooo! i was at Oyo state God forbid the level of decay my eyes saw, the number of mud / plank houses 95% . I know Yoruba's are very dirty but at Oyo its unbearable.

I have to transport to the state capital Ibadon close to the NB to locate a habitable hotel for N 9,000 per night.

My question is, why can they Yoruba's respect an average Igbo man who is capable of raising mighty structure in his home town and also a nice place in lagos plus a shop in lagos too? i can hardly find mud house in ISOCHI abia state where am from.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by Ify3: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Bros, I doubt you're from there. The correct spelling is ISUOCHI and not ISOCHI. And also to counter your claim, I live in Okigwe and have gone to Isuochi severally. I would tell you that there are lots of mud and thatched houses there.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Clap for yourself... smh... undecided

This is why I support inter tribal marriages... when you have cousins that are from other tribes, the urge to insult, ridicule, mock or hate other Nigerian ethnic groups would be reduced.

cobsol:
Yoruba villages are poor ooo! i was at Oyo state God forbid the level of decay my eyes saw, the number of mud / plank houses 95%.

1 Like

Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by gallivant: 3:59am On Apr 15, 2015
shocked

#DEFENDOYO
Re: Where Is As Poor As Oyo? by Ewuro4: 5:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Pele.. This too shall pass.

#Amboderocks

(1) (Reply)

, / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Is Our Culture Dying? Ibos, Yorubas, Hausas...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.