Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State (4213 Views)

This Is Just A Rare Photo Of A Masquerade Taking A Selfie In Imo State. / Funny: Albino Girl And The WAEC Candidate In The Exam Hall / Revealed: “aisha Buhari Mistakenly Voted For Pdp” – Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by StCapital: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is the Message Capt. Iheanacho sent to APGA Members and followers to Vote PDP for Governorship Election. Having listened to the wise counsel of our leaders including our President Goodluck Jonathan and Ndi Eze's in Imo State, I, Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho have decided to step down for PDP, all my Supporters should Vote Rt.Hon.Emeka Ihedioha of PDP for Governor and Vote APGA Candidates for State House of Assembly. Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by kodded(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Source nko ?
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by ozoigbondu: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
op add sauce to this news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by ruggedboy01: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
If this is true, malam okorocha is finished angry embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Sweetguy25: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
I hope this is true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by kodded(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
ruggedboy01:
If this is true, malam okorocha is finished angry embarassed
lolz

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by mployer(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lets see the magic Rochas is going to do.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by chymystique(f): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked This is highly unbelieveable. Op source? Hmmmm! Imo is gonna be hot and interesting tommorrow! Just like 2011.. I would ve loved iheanaCho to win but this one am hearing this rumour I think Owelle might win o Cause he is a rogue, How else could he ve delivered those votes for GMB last 2weeks grin

I dnt belive Hon. Ihedioha has anything to offer Imo state..

•Patiently sitting on the fenCe in this matter and waiting for ineC to announCe the winner grin
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by asha80(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
I doubt this story..however I prefer rochas to continue than for Ihedioha to take over

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Montaque(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Expected!
PDP will soon be merging with APGA

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by sosanova: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
it is over for Rochas Okorocha
Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hon Ihedioha Governor elect of Imo State...
Rochas Okorocha be like my God why has thou forsaken me in these trying times in Imo politics

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by naijaedutech: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is not true
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by honourhim: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
if this is true, then its bye bye for Rochas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Duru1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
In order to reintroduce cultural sanity to Imo State, Mallam Rochas Okorocha needs to be defeated without deposit tomorrow. The jackass is an embodiment of counterculture.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by RockMaxi: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
sosanova:
it is over for Rochas Okorocha
Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hon Ihedioha Governor elect of Imo State...
Rochas Okorocha be like my God why has thou forsaken me in these trying times in Imo politics

You will be surprised by the outcome of tomorrows election. Rochas will win your Ihedioha

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Duru1:
In order to reintroduce cultural sanity to Imo State, Mallam Rochas Okorocha needs to be defeated without deposit tomorrow. The jackass is an embodiment of counterculture.
Dede, rochas okorocha will be reelected. O ga eme gi voom n'anya. Be ready to take a dive into the lagos lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
We in Anambra are used to such gimmicks. It was used in 2011 elections. No one is stepping down for nobody believe me. cheesy
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by sosanova: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
RockMaxi:

You will be surprised by the outcome of tomorrows election. Rochas will win your Ihedioha

see fool that is not from Imo State or based in Imo State typing rubbish, go n tell thief-nubu to give u money to travel down to Imo State n come see the defeat of Rochas Adamu Okorocha tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by cooljude(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
In as much as i supported Jonathan and would be voting JK. I don't believe this story and i would rather prefer Ihedioha drop his ambition for the APGA candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by oluwafemi113(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fake story undecided
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by baby124: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
wow, PDP will rape the SE so badly. The level of kleptomania of PDP people, SE will hear it.

Goodluck to the PDP candiddates and their focus group SE. The poverty there over the next 4 years will not be a joke. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Plshavmercyamen: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fake news! The Captain is still very much in the race. And the goodnews is that Ararume wil soon(Cos, he is stil being expected to land in his country home) direct his supporters to vote en masse for Owelle Rochas Okorocha. Udo diri unu

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Duru009(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Roachas is coming back. Iheodioha has nothing to offer lmo state at all. Roachas is coming back ............ Teamroachas.......
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thank you lord!

Thank you Iheanacho for this patriotic act.

Ihedioha and Iheanacho in the race together will only help Rochas

Ignore Ararume playing spoiler for PDP every election. At the rate he is going he will never get elected Governor of Imo.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by StCapital: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
You can call any politician in Imo State to confirm.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by StCapital: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please, Imo People vote your conscience.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
mikeansy:
Thank you lord!

Thank you Iheanacho for this patriotic act.

Ihedioha and Iheanacho in the race together will only help Rochas

Ignore Ararume playing spoiler for PDP every election. At the rate he is going he will never get elected Governor of Imo.

I already made it clear that it will be an easy win for Okorocha. PDP has refused to learn the truth that game has changed and you have to field sellable candidates. If they listened to Obasanjo and fielded Lamido with Amaechi as vice APC would have been hopeless. What happened was cancelling of primaries and imposition of Jonathan.

In Imo State Ararume won PDP primaries but was openly rigged out to choose a less popular Mbaise man. After tomorrow y'all will respect me in political analysis. PDP could have challenged APC in Imo if they fielded, Hope Uzodinma or Araraume. Okorocha will win the green snake man by a very wide margin even in some Owerri and Mbaise area.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by zendy: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
I just visited Captain Iheanachos campaign website!!! He did not step down for any body!!! He said on the website that PDP has resorted to telling the electorate that APGA candidates are stepping down for them. This is a lie! They are doing the same in Abia and Ebonyi. APGA has nothing to do with PDP except supporting president Goodlucks re-election.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by jom28gy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pdp agent always lie lie.
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Guideway: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=RockMaxi post=32566318]

[/qu yea God bless u bro.... Rochas is our man
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Noneroone(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
We in Anambra are used to such gimmicks. It was used in 2011 elections. No one is stepping down for nobody believe me. cheesy
Ngige stepped down for Annie okonkwo and Annie okonkwo stepped down for Ngige in the same election grin
Re: Breaking News! Capt. Iheanacho Of APGA Steps Down For PDP Candidate In Imo State by Guideway: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Noneroone:
Ngige stepped down for Annie okonkwo and Annie okonkwo stepped down for Ngige in the same election grin
meaning what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mind Ur Language! / Three Sisters, Monica, Phoebe And Fanny / New Sex Scandal By Congo Brazzaville President Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.