Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Interesting Facts About Sokoto Apc/pdp Gov. Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Facts About Sokoto Apc/pdp Gov. Candidates (424 Views)

I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu / Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Sokoto Apc/pdp Gov. Candidates by windowxp5(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
-Hon. Tanbuwal of APC is contesting against
Ambassador Wali of the PDP
-Hon. Tanbuwal and Amb. Wali are from the same
LGA in Sokoto
-Hon. Tanbuwal is married to the younger sister
of Amb. Wali (same father, same mother)
-When Amb. Wali was made Senate Leader in
1999, he brought Tanbuwal to Abuja as his
Special Legislative
Assistant
-In 2003, Amb. Wali practically sponsored the
election that brought Hon. Tanbuwal into the
House of Rep
-When Hon. Tanbuwal became the Speaker of the
HoR, he used his position to influence the
appointment of Amb. Wali as Nigeria's ambassador to
Morrocco
My people, abeg who Mrs Tanbuwal go vote
for Husband or Brother??
Re: Interesting Facts About Sokoto Apc/pdp Gov. Candidates by fckmn24seg(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
me

(1) (Reply)

PDP Defectors Shouldn't Expect Automatic Appointment In My Government___buhari / Osun: APC Wins 24 Assembly Seats, PDP Wins 2 / All Accredited Media, Including AIT, Free To Cover President-elect’s Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.