Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin (1485 Views)

The Propaganda Of Protest And Rally By APC... An Attempt To Seize People's Voice / Jonathan Jogs Round Eagle Square With Supporters, Buhari Missing In Apc's March / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by mynaija123(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Just check out the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by mynaija123(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let no one cry foul when results are announced.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by kodded(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by Mogidi: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC is dead in Edo state, enough of the dwarf governor and his cronies at house of assembly.
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by Evergreen4(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:
APC is dead in Edo state, enough of the dwarf governor and his cronies at house of assembly.
Idiot, shut up and stop saying what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by FastShipping: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Buhari won in Edo and Imo but PDP, Army, and Jonathan changed the will of the people through massive rigging and intimidation.

I am sure the result of Saturday's election should show us how the rigging of March 28 went down.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by Mogidi: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Evergreen4:
Idiot, shut up and stop saying what u don't know
I'm not only from Edo state I also reside in Edo state.
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by cooljude(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari won in Edo and Imo but PDP, Army, and Jonathan changed the will of the people through massive rigging and intimidation.

I am sure the result of Saturday's election should show us how the rigging of March 28 went down.
why una b like dis, lies every time. How can Buhari defeat Jonathan in Imo and Edo. Even if Rochas wins, it does not mean that Buhari won in imo. Most likely Rochas might be voted out.
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by GboyegaD(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oshiomole is loved and a free person as well.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by Toktee(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

then,you are one of the microscopic few that hate Adams,PLS GO AND DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by Mogidi: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Toktee:
then,you are one of the microscopic few that hate Adams,PLS GO AND DIE.
Adams is now only popular amongst his people in Etsako, Afemai and Akoko Edo area, he's a spent force.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by adino(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
The way apchits will be beaten blue and black tomorrow, oshom-Ole eyes will clear.
The Go and Die governor can only win elections in Etsako land. O-Shame-Ole is finished, let him go to Abuja to thief, I just feel so sorry for Nigeria. The next four years apchits will put Nigeria on a long dance of skelewu.
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by Gr8amechi: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
APC
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by taharqa: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Adams is now only popular amongst his people in Etsako, Afemai and Akoko Edo area, he's a spent force.

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by fineguy11(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

i am in benin presently and i can tell u authoritatively dat APC is on ground here...no tribal politics@play tomorow,,no gej.....u'll knw how much oshiomole is loved tomorow..
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by fineguy11(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
adino:
The way apchits will be beaten blue and black tomorrow, oshom-Ole eyes will clear.
The Go and Die governor can only win elections in Etsako land. O-Shame-Ole is finished, let him go to Abuja to thief, I just feel so sorry for Nigeria. The next four years apchits will put Nigeria on a long dance of skelewu.
LOOSER,JUST LIKE YOUR PARTY!!!after all the ranting on nairaland abt GEJ winning,,go and cover ur face in shame...looser..
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by mynaija123(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Then you must be blind not to see the Airport Road, Sapele Road, Siluko Road, Mission Road, Akpakpava Road, Teachers House or Upper Siluko e.t.c and all the school's in edo state. Lastly you are also blind not to see PDP led by their chairman Dan Orbih crying daily over their spilled milk made of looting.
Since you stay in Edo, please try to visit Apostle Johnson Suleiman for your healing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by Mogidi: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
mynaija123:

Then you must be blind not to see the Airport Road, Sapele Road, Siluko Road, Mission Road, Akpakpava Road, Teachers House or Upper Siluko e.t.c and all the school's in edo state. Lastly you are also blind not to see PDP led by their chairman Dan Orbih crying daily over their spilled milk made of looting.
Since you stay in Edo, please try to visit Apostle Johnson Suleiman for your healing.

PDP won the presidential in Edo and is poised to repeat same.
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by adino(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
fineguy11:
LOOSER,JUST LIKE YOUR PARTY!!!after all the ranting on nairaland abt GEJ winning,,go and cover ur face in shame...looser..
Badly brought up kids, I pity you.
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by FrankOguns(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oshi Omo Ole
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by juman(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vote candidate of your choice.

Vote tomorrow, vote wisely.
Re: Pictures From APC March And Rally In Benin by nickxtra(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mogidi:
You must be out of this world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The AY Show Joke On Boko Haram Victims Was Distasteful & Insensitive / Hilary Clinton Set To Break Record As The First Female President Of U.S.A / Breaking!!Jonathan Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.