Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (60510 Views)

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by FAJFARM(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Elslim:
Y r they waiting
Because they brought phone to charge...SMH
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
#TeamApc

Jimi looks scary tho angry
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
#TeamApc

Jimi looks scary tho angry
Look like that bad guy Ganicus or Wetin be hin name for spartacus

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
Look like that bad guy Ganicus or Wetin be hin name for spartacus
Lol yea you are right I saw that funny pic. He should better follow Gej bk to Otueke.

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by eagleeyez: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
honourhim:

Terrible disease

Terminal illness...may God punish poverty
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by eagleeyez: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
FAJFARM:

Because they brought phone to charge...SMH

How opn earth did u come up with this response.

I have a feeling u are sharp and grounded
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol yea you are right I saw that funny pic. He should better follow Gej bk to Otueke.
Or better go lagoon cheesy,
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
Or better go lagoon cheesy,
Hahahaha that's a better option grin grin
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by nicklaus40: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Poverty is a disease.
created by mismanagement caused by d central government in the past 16 years we've had a stable democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahahaha that's a better option grin grin
Ambode is for alausa and jimi for lagoon,shikena

3 Likes

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by modskiller(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Agbaje's name shall be sung on our lips come tomorrow and all of you sons of hate shall keep hating. Why should one man keep milking the state dry.

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by politifact: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2015
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# Loads of people were notice since last night hanging infront of jagaban's house, perhaps waiting for him to dole out cash and who knows ahead of tomorrow's...life jacket also I heard is available for the lagoon bond travellers tomorrow I guess grin grin
I am very sorry but this slowpoke called seun blew this Oba Akiolu saga out of proportion,what a shame!
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Ibo, Ibo, Ibo
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2015
Masses visit Tinubu, Gani Adams visit Jonathan

Jimi's result will be worse than Koro. GEJ being deceives since 16ys of PDP

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by mmsen: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2015
GboyegaD:
What are they waiting for? I hope this incoming government will use the National Orientation Agency to educate us about democracy as the things I have seen, read, and heard of late tells me we have a long way to go.

We're only 16 years into this experiment so it's no surprise but you make a good point.
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by azeez4islam(m): 12:26am On Apr 11, 2015
What we need is someone that will put STOP to areabolism and agberolism . these hoodlums are powerful that they seem unstoppable e.g a man killed in oshodi yesterday and when law-enforcers came, they didn't even arrest the culprit. probably a big politician made a call. these NONSENSE must stop. #sober
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 11, 2015
azeez4islam:
What we need is someone that will put STOP to areabolism and agberolism . these hoodlums are powerful that they seem unstoppable e.g a man killed in oshodi yesterday and when law-enforcers came, they didn't even arrest the culprit. probably a big politician made a call. these NONSENSE must stop. #sober
Not a man, a miscreant was killed.

We need to vote out APC in Lagos. We need change and Jimi Agbaje is the change

1 Like

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by kennywan: 12:44am On Apr 11, 2015
chai if na Jonathan house be dis or one PDP leader house some idiot like lia Mohammed nd some on nairaland go don dey shout

I just dey observe tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by cytellProperty: 3:53am On Apr 11, 2015
This na Thief-nubu foot soldiers that wants to rig election for APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by baby124: 4:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol, una de fear? No fear. cheesy. After all you say Lagos is your fore father land wink
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Frankbaro(m): 5:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmm, I smell stomach infrastructure !
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Ekaka1(m): 6:01am On Apr 11, 2015
jamaicabakare:

NOA...is rubbish, that Agency needs 2 be scrap
You still didn't get it right bro....the "d" in scrapped is missing... angry
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Ekaka1(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2015
remirez07:
What are they waiting for? For money to vote?? Hmmm this is to bad for democracy tho. At the end of tomorrow election, they would still fail. JAGABAN, your money will not work this time around. #Jkisokay
Vote ke? This ones snatch ballot boxes and shoot guns at polling units. By Tomorrow they'd be ready to match "ibos" to the Lagoon if Agbaje is announced the winner of the guber election in Lagos state.
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by buchilino(m): 6:27am On Apr 11, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Poverty is a disease.

my brother its not poverty, but greed n a very low mentality of most Nigerians. if most of them we c on dat picture were agro producers do u think dat they will have time for bola?
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by OneNaira6: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2015
See rigging getting ready.
Lmfaooo. Nigeria is such a backwards country. Tufiakwa for that nation
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2015
JKay is not OK!

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jagaban

The people are ready to drown Jimi Agbaje and his PDP in the Lagoon

Eru Iku on standby

I hope you took food to your father while he stood there all day waiting for N500 to vote for Ambodeath? Onyè Efuĺéfu nwúru anwü ka gi
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2015
#jaykaynotokay

Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by FitnessNigeria: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2015
They look very very hungry.
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by onome2013: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2015
While his kids are in abroad schooling , poor people are in his gate waiting for their pressure to drop .Judgement day will be terrible." You will reap whatever you sow". Thus says the lord.
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by bengoodcreature: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2015
There must be changes at Federal and state level, use ur sense dont vote for money sprayers ok. Godwil must be done
Re: People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll by delta234: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2015
dahunsy:
It's called poli-magic or socio political strategy.. register and sell ur vote to the highest bidder grin grin...coughs** clears throat# I pity this nation
I pity yoruba's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.