Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason (1223 Views)

If U Need A Massive Male Caucasian Puppy.then This Is Ur Dog(video)pro standard / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / GUINEA PIGS AVAILABLE For Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by hakinze00(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mine is Parrot,I would like to have an interreactive pet...not much of a dog fan because of their maintenence ish
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by ammyluv2002(f): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Parrot....No gossip will escape me grin grin
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by hakinze00(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Parrot....No gossip will escape me grin grin
Nice point too
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by CHM11: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
An eagle...Its a special bird.
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by write2obi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dog: man's best friend kiss
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dog!!
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by megasamuel(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
Always domestic canine
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by hakinze00(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
megasamuel:
Always domestic canine
what is?
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by chucky234(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
hakinze00:
what is?
Hyena I guess
lol
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by hakinze00(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
chucky234:
Hyena I guess
lol
undecided
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by wunmi590(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Dog
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by coolsegun2002: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2015
I already hav 2 dogs..planning on getting 2more...but If I have my way..I would really love to have a bear(panda)

Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by cokacoola(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2015
I need a parrot asap, please who knows where i can get one?
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by hakinze00(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
cokacoola:
I need a parrot asap, please who knows where i can get one?
Read my post abt how much can i get a parrot,u wil get sum sellers contact,best u buy an African grey parrot dey are the most intelligent nd u can get dm around 20k to 25k
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by xreal: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Dogs, dogs and dogs.

Loyal
Sensitive
Emotional, and
Protective.

If it is not a dog, it's a dog.
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by hakinze00(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2015
xreal:
Dogs, dogs and dogs.

Loyal
Sensitive
Emotional, and
Protective.

If it is not a dog, it's a dog.
Nice
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by arcbay(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pets can be grouped in two categories;
1. Dogs
2. The others

If you don't own a dog, then you're yet to meet a best friend. Loyalty beyond measure, companionship at its extreme, protective instincts, amongst others.

Dogs are the only known pet that can lay his life on the line for you. Your best human friend might betray you, but a dog won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cat
Pros
Neat
Can take care of themselves
Have very funny behaviour
Cute
They have their own schedule and its common to not see them at home for like 3 days

Cons
Their shit smells like ..
Mood swings
Very much unloyal( female cats though, our male cat was very loyal)
But I still like cats. Will always b my favpet
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by steppin: 3:14am On Apr 13, 2015
I love guinea pigs. I had one before, but it fell with the little ones out from her cage and they died.
I was devastated and I decided not to keep pets any longer.
I love parrots and I'd like to keep a dog(Boerboel precisely) in the future when I'm ready.
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by megasamuel(m): 12:22am On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:
I love guinea pigs. I had one before, but it fell with the little ones out from her cage and they died.
I was devastated and I decided not to keep pets any longer.
I love parrots and I'd like to keep a dog(Boerboel precisely) in the future when I'm ready.
of ouch!! I think dats a lesson to everyone: make sure Ur guinea pigs cage isn't too high, you know like death height
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite Pet If U Are To Have One And Reason by hakinze00(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2015
so no one likes cats! hehe is it because of d 9ja mentality abt dem?

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video: 13ft Python Swallows 4ft Iguana Whole / Can You Eat This Type Of Fish? (pics) / Caucasian Puppies For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.