Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Got A Job After Finishing My Elementary 6 !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got A Job After Finishing My Elementary 6 !!! (393 Views)

Ogbeni Aregbesola Commission Sabo Elementary School / Pics:aregbesola Commissions Anthony Udofia Elementary School, Osogbo / Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job After Finishing My Elementary 6 !!! by Badgers14: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
if all the money that was looted by the politicians and invested in foreign countries, stashed in foreign bank account was invested in the country, by building companies, industries, loans for small business e.t.c. People will be getting job offers after primary 6. you will see plenty undegraduate juggling between 3-4 employment offers, keeping potential employers waiting for their return call while they finish up their bottle of origin to give them time to time to think wink

The only loot we heard of was the $500 million from Abacha, this was not his only stashed loot. but what happened to that money maybe stashed away again under a different name by a corrupt politician.

Also could you imagine the government investing the $20b missing crude oil money into Nigerian economy? plus other loot that are unheard of- Ibori , Alamaesghia, e.t.c

PDP raised N27billion for GEJ's reelection, if Nigeria is 170M people, if PDP shared the N27b to everyone, we all will be millionaires and then could still keep the remaining balance.

I hope Nigeria gets better soon.

(1) (Reply)

#Akwaibomdecides: Online Poll Goes Viral! / Why Is There So Much Delay In Releasing The Governorship Result For Delta State / Inec Finally Delares Ifeanyi Okowa Governor Elect In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.