Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style (1159 Views)

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna / $700 Million Found In Dieziani's Home. GEJ Covers Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by davidque007(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nigeria’s beautiful Minister of Petroleum resources, Dieziani Alison Madueke is radianty beautiful and elegant as she covers the April/May issue of Forbes Africa Woman Magazine.

Dieziani speaks on being the head of OPEC on the oil crisis and also on what it takes to be a proud African woman.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by agarawu23(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
ole buruku by psquare
Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by Elslim: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
She go soon enter kirikiri in style!

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by kodded(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice
Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by ozoigbondu: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
I don't know why people are hating on this woman she is going places and fools are in their enclave hating

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I don't know why people are hating on this woman she is going places and fools are in their enclave hating
seems your families shared in her loots. hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by omenka(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
The next pictures of hers we'd be seeing hopefully would have her face behind some iron bars. That is where she truly belongs.

#fingerscrossed.

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by MrFlavvor(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Haters gonna hate but that's my aunt and i'm proud of her
Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by MrFlavvor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Haters gonna hate but that's my kinswoman and i'm proud of her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by ozoigbondu: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
seems your families shared in her loots. hypocrite
which loot are you talking about exactly
Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by stelaar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Regardless of Any Allegations...we can't take Beauty away from Dieziani.

3 Likes

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by hassan85(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
She loots OK But frankly she maintains herself with it. #FACT, she BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by fiizznation: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
that's cool but I hope her hands are clean
Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
hassan85:
She loots OK But frankly she maintains herself with it. #FACT, she BEAUTIFUL

stelaar:
Regardless of Any Allegations...we can't take Beauty away from Dieziani.

Perhaps, Kirikiri will....do you see how "beautiful" she looks when she and Marilyn Ogar went begging for a 'soft landing' at Abdulsalami's residence? Now,you can guess how "beautiful" she'll look when she lands in Prison.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by seunfly: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Very soon she will cover prison with shame.
Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by aieromon(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
She will be radiantly beautiful inside prison jump suit.
Re: Dieziani Alison-madueke Covers Forbes Africa Woman In Style by spongeisback: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
I will be more interested when she covers kiri kiri Nigeria in style and for those saying she maintains herself with the money she's stolen who wouldn't

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: APC Governorship Candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode Monitoring Election Results / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja In Honour Of ‘buhari' Do U Belief It / Biafran Tv To be Launched On The First Week Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.