Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! (5242 Views)

Five (5) Food That Will Help You Loose Weight / Can Sipping Aloe Vera Juice Help You Loose Weight? / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! by cbay(f): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dear Male partners, thank me later for speaking on your behalf. My dear ladies, why do you spend more money trying to look like Kim K to please your guy when you can spend less to keep him? I sat by a babe inside 'Elrufai' mass transit bus in Abuja today, hmm this babe was sooo beautiful and well dressed, her make up was nothing but perfect, her human hair was almost reaching her butt, her phones na machine and trust me na, I was lost in admiration until something fishy crossed my nose when she walked passed me to alight. I was like Hmmm!

too many questions popped up in my head, does she have dead fish in her hand bag or did she step on shit? WTF? it was sooo offensive that i had to put my self in the shoes of which ever man is dealing with that and dying in silence....Mbanu, this is not good for business at all! But you guys should be able to tell your ladies if you feel their V smell terrible na so they can start working on themselves because if you dont open up to us, we might not know....

Am a biologist, and with my little knowledge, i think i can offer some advice on how to care for your Vagina but before then, lets understand the possible causes of Vaginal Odor.

Causes Of Vaginal Odor
Vaginal Odor is an unpleasant smell that comes from the vagina area usually accompanied by irritation, itching, burning or discharge. It is caused by an imbalance in the Vagina Ecosystem either due to
Bacteria Vaginosis which is an overgrowth of the normally occuring vaginal bacteria, it is the most common cause of vagina odor,
Poor hygiene
Retained or forgotten Tampon ( a cylindrical mass of absorbent used as a feminine hygiene product).

The vulva and vagina
The vulva is the area of female sex organs that lies outside of the vagina. These organs include folds of sensitive tissue called the "labia" (labia means "lips"wink. There are two sets of labia. The outermost folds are called the labia majora. A second set of folds, called the labia minora, is enclosed within the labia majora. The vulva also contains the mounded area made by the pubic bone (mons pubis), a small, round organ (clitoris), and the openings of the vagina and urinary canal (urethra). The vagina is the passageway that extends from outside of the body to the uterus (womb).

Vaginal infections and vulva care
Vaginal infections occur when bacteria, fungus or other organisms grow uncontrollably. Some of these organisms already live in the vagina and are kept at healthy levels by coexisting with other organisms. Infectious organisms can also be introduced into the vagina by improper hygiene or unsafe sex.The goal of vulva care is to keep the vulva dry and free from irritants. In this way, you can prevent the vulva from becoming red, swollen and irritated. Because many infections are introduced into the vagina, these tips also provide a basis for good, vaginal care.

Tips for vulva care
Use only warm water to wash the vulva. Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. (If the vulva is very irritated, you can try drying it with a blow dryer set on cool.)
The vagina cleanses itself naturally in the form of normal, vaginal discharge. Avoid using douches unless prescribed by your physician. These products can upset the natural balance of organisms.
Wear 100 percent cotton underwear. Avoid wearing nylon, acetate, or other manmade fibers.
Avoid wearing thongs.
Rinse underclothes carefully after washing. Or, double-rinse.
Wash new underclothes before wearing.
Use a mild soap for washing underclothes.
Use soft toilet tissue (white only).
Use tampons instead of sanitary napkins to control menstrual bleeding. (Do not use deodorant tampons.) Do not leave tampons in for a long period, due to toxic shock syndrome. Do not leave tampons in all night.
Don't scratch.
Avoid wearing nylon pantyhose or panty girdles. They trap heat and moisture, providing an ideal breeding environment for organisms. When nylons or leggings are required, wear cotton or nylons with a cotton panty.
Avoid these feminine hygiene products, which can irritate the vulva: feminine spray and deodorants, Vaseline®, oils, greases, bubble baths or powder.
Prevention my people, is better than cure, if you are already facing serious vaginal malfunction, hehhe! please visit your Doctor.

Source: cynthiasbay..com

Re: Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol.. why nobody comment na abi shey the smell of the vjay dey reach here ni grin
Re: Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Women loves running away from the truth. Our nairaland ladies, come in and get enlighten oo.
Re: Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! by EveSecret: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
HenryDion:
Women loves running away from the truth. Our nairaland ladies, come in and get enlighten oo.

great article. For more ways on how to treat vagina smell, loose vagina and urinary incontinence naturally in women go to eveintimatesecrets..com
Re: Get Rid Of That Fishy Coochie Odor, Or You Loose Him! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
EveSecret:

great article. For more ways on how to treat vagina smell, loose vagina and urinary incontinence naturally in women go to eveintimatesecrets..com

this one u are quoting me undecided
am not a girl oo.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For July 10 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For April 26 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For December 7 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.